- Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Working closely with Facilities team and other departments on internal events.
- Receives deliveries, contacts staff to pick up packages.
- Processes shipping documents for outbound shipments.
- Assists with internal events, ordering of supplies, setup.
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifies company staff of visitor arrival.
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains security by following procedures, and issuing visitor and vendor badges.
- Creating new staff badges.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Processes daily mail.
- Maintains supply inventories.
- Office and facilities supplies ordering.
Hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Verbal Communication
- Customer Focus
- Informing Others
- Handles Pressure
- Supply Management
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Experience with Google Suite,
- Working with Autocad files is a plus
A reasonable estimate of the salary range for this role is $15.00/hr. To ensure pay fairness, the successful candidate will be offered a salary within the estimated salary range based on a number of considerations including but not limited to: skill set; experience and training; certifications; and other business and organisational needs. The disclosed range estimate is for our NYC office and has not been adjusted for other locations.
Candidates should be aware that new employees will be required to be vaccinated by their start date, meaning they have received all of the recommended doses for either a one dose or two dose COVID-19 vaccine, and provide proof of vaccination status (e.g. CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card) , which will be kept confidential. We are an equal opportunity employer, and will provide a reasonable accommodation to those who are unable to be vaccinated due to a sincerely-held religious belief or a medical disability where it does not pose an undue hardship on the Company.
At the FT, we know our most valuable resources are our people and we embrace our employees’ unique skills, experiences, and perspectives. We are committed to providing an inclusive working environment for all. We are an equal opportunities employer that seeks to recruit and appoint the best talent regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief. We also promote flexible working and will consider specific requests around flexibility for all roles where it can be accommodated. We aim to treat all employees in a fair and consistent manner, promote good working relationships to encourage high standards of conduct and performance within a work environment free from harassment, bullying, and discrimination. Please let us know if you require any adjustments as part of the application process or to enable you to attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements or have any questions, please contact a member of our HR team who will be happy to help. #LI-SG1