The FT has an uncompromising mission: delivering independent, quality information, news and services to individuals and companies around the globe. It’s the cornerstone of our reputation and the heart of our ambitions for the future. But for our people, the FT offers so much more than what we do. FT people come from all kinds of backgrounds and work across a huge range of disciplines and locations, and find an empowering, warm and welcoming culture that values curiosity and rewards smart, ambitious thinking. Those who are willing to unite around our mission and live our values will find plenty to challenge, inspire and interest them. Like the audiences we serve, no two FT people are the same; but together we help our audience be better informed and understand the world around them. It’s a job that’s never mattered more, and a career that can take you anywhere you want to go.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace
At the FT, we aim for employees across all regions to have a voice so that diverse perspectives are heard and valued. We believe that a supportive workplace is one where employees feel they can be themselves at work and have the flexibility they need to meet their personal needs. We'll continue to remove barriers for all, and in particular barriers facing employees from underrepresented groups.
The Campaign Data Executive will work closely with the Marketers at FT Live to provide timely and accurate data and insights to help improve email engagement and event attendance.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execute data research and data analysis for marketing purposes
- Create data subsets based on criteria given by Marketing to enable non-technical colleagues to utilise the data on marketing events (marketing segmentations).
- Schedule marketing campaign email sends
- Execute data management tasks to ensure data flows smoothly and error-free among data systems.
- Work on improving data quality by identifying data inaccuracies/errors. Working on providing solutions to address the issues identified.
- Execute admin tasks to maintain Data Protection Compliance accurately and promptly.
- Execute ad hoc data development tasks.
Required Skills/ Experience
- Formal Education and/or Certification:
- Bachelor's Degree and/or formal education in digital marketing and data disciplines.
- Length and Type of Job Relevant Experience:
- Experience in a similar role (1 year at least)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM
- Strong organisation and time-management skills
- Strong analytical skills and the proven ability to pay close attention to details
- Proven experience in providing administrative support
- Excellent record-keeping skills, both electronically and for hard copies
- A high degree of accuracy and organised approach to work, exercising initiative and working independently as appropriate
- Understanding of Data Protection Legislation
- The ability to create, manage and maintain data and write reports.
- Working knowledge of Customer Data Platforms, such as Bloomreach Exponea
- Experience researching contacts for marketing purposes
What’s in it for you? Our Benefits
Our benefits vary depending on location, but we are committed to providing best in class perks across all our offices as well as an inclusive environment to develop your career.
The FT is committed to providing an inclusive working environment for all. We are an equal opportunities employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best talent regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief. We have implemented a hybrid working model and we also promote flexible working and will consider specific requests around flexibility for all roles where it can be accommodated. Please let us know if you require any adjustments as part of the application process or to enable you to attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any questions, firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will be happy to help.