First Digital Trust ("FDT") is Asia’s leading technology-driven financial institution powering the digital asset industry and servicing fintech innovators including blockchain startups, money service businesses and token issuers. The team is behind Abacus rapid settlement network and provides APIs, settlement and clearing, accounting, compliance, fiat gateways, payments rails and open finance infrastructure for the industry.
We are looking for an IT Service Engineer to join our growing Enterprise Technology team. As the IT Service Engineer, you will have a great opportunity to work in a rapid growing fintech company and join the crypto world. You can contribute to the IT service and security operation area while learn about the crypto service and business.
- Troubleshoot computer hardware, software or network issues
- Identity and access management
- Develop procedures designed to improve the effectiveness of IT applications
- Support IT projects from design, planning, and implementation on through to support.
- IT service management
- IT asset management
- Promote cyber security awareness
- 1 – 2 years of experience in troubleshooting & managing endpoints including computers and mobile devices
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft 365 Endpoint Manager, Defender and Azure AD
- Familiar with cloud technology
- Strong security sense
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Fast learner and able to solve problem independently
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. First Digital Trust reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.