First Digital Trust ("FDT") is Asia’s leading technology-driven financial institution powering the digital asset industry and servicing fintech innovators including blockchain startups, money service businesses and token issuers. The team is behind Abacus rapid settlement network and provides APIs, settlement and clearing, accounting, compliance, fiat gateways, payments rails and open finance infrastructure for the industry.
What FDT is looking for?
We are looking for a passionate product manager to build and improve our Smart Trust platform to solve the client’s problems and create business value. You will work with great engineers in a supportive environment offering full autonomy.
We are considering talents from different backgrounds and seniority.
What will you do?
- Turns the client’s needs and feedback into an actionable user story.
- Work closely with the engineers to ensure the work is aligned with the product roadmap.
- Conduct research and survey to understand the clients' needs and the market trend.
- Constantly bring domain knowledge to the team and give feedback on improving the products.
Who you are?
- Lots of interesting ideas and different approaches when solving issues.
- See-through the problem to an end.
- Great team player and self-driven.
- Love to learn something new.
What you know?
- Fluent in English and excellent at communicating with people from different backgrounds and cultures.
- Experience in the end-to-end product development cycle from product discovery to product launch for software.
- Know different methods to measure product performance with data.
- Good at converting ideas to user-friendly products quickly.
- Crypto native and strong domain knowledge in trading services, including OTC and multi currency conversion.
What’s nice to have?
- Good at system thinking for Product.
- Understand and experience with Scrum/ Kanban.
- Technical background or good understanding of modern software development.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. First Digital Trust reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.