First Digital Trust ("FDT") is Asia’s leading technology-driven financial institution powering the digital asset industry and servicing fintech innovators including blockchain startups, money service businesses and token issuers. The team is behind Abacus rapid settlement network and provides APIs, settlement and clearing, accounting, compliance, fiat gateways, payments rails and open finance infrastructure for the industry.
What FDT is looking for?
We are looking for a software engineer that’s passionate about the latest technology and building best-in-class product in a team. You will work with the product team and other functions in a supportive environment offering full autonomy.
We are considering talents from different backgrounds and seniority. The suitable candidate would be offered relocation to Hong Kong/ Kuala Lumpur.
What you will do?
- Develop and test software to meet customer needs.
- Improve the quality and performance of the application through continuous system design improvement and codebase optimization.
- Own automation testing and drive technical excellence.
Who you are?
- Excellent at analytical thinking and problem-solving.
- Great team player and self-driven.
- Love to learn something new.
What you know?
- Fluent in English.
- Backend: C# and .Net Core
- Front end: Angular (Typescript)
- Restful API
- CI/CD Flow: Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins
What’s nice to have?
- Experience in Test Driven Development and Domain driven design.
- Start up / fintech environment working experience.
- Understand Agile / Scrum Methodologies.
- Domain knowledge in either one of the areas: Defi, NFT, Payment, Wealth management.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. First Digital Trust reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.