First Digital Trust ("FDT") is Asia’s leading technology-driven financial institution powering the digital asset industry and servicing fintech innovators including blockchain startups, money service businesses and token issuers. The team is behind Abacus rapid settlement network and provides APIs, settlement and clearing, accounting, compliance, fiat gateways, payments rails and open finance infrastructure for the industry.
We are seeking an HR Generalist to oversee our HR team. You will be in charge of all HR-related issues for the entire business, including hiring, employee lifecycle, performance reviews, salary reviews, disciplinary actions, and learning and development. You should have managerial experience in HR or other senior HR positions, as well as familiarity with all job-related legal requirements, in order to function well in this position. This is an ideal role if you enjoy a fast-paced environment where you can make an impact on a number of diverse company-wide initiatives.
- Responsible for all spectrum of HR-related matters
- Cultivate company culture and team culture
- Work with recruiting team to send out offers and initiate onboarding in a timely manner
- Ensure successful execution of talent acquisition strategy
- Manage and develop staff within the department
- Work with payroll team to ensure timely processing of all payroll changes
- Partner with leaders on Talent and succession planning, assessment, job/career progression, and performance management
- Partner with hiring managers to identify top and relocatable talent within the organization
- Evaluate and analyze data and metrics to ensure the effectiveness of the People Operations function
- Mediate and encourage open lines of communication during disputes between employees and their supervisors; promote effective conflict resolution
- Perform employee whole lifecycle
- Responsible build and enhancing development courses and programs
- Initiate and execute special HR projects
- Oversee internal audit processes and schedules
- Analyze data and monthly reporting on all HR spectrum metrics
- Perform ad hoc duties assigned by Head of People Operations
- 5+ years in a People Operations/HR
- Experience building People Operations programs or processes.
- Tremendous communication skills - you can write in a professional, friendly voice and publicly speak in a clear, succinct manner.
- Proactive about finding and presenting solutions even when it involves creative problem-solving.
- Impeccable follow-through and welcomes a challenge.
- Operations-minded — you love building systems to help things run as efficiently as possible.
- A thoughtful partner who can demonstrate a good balance of emotional intelligence with pragmatic judgment.
- Experience in global labor law
- Ability to work in a complex and rapidly changing work environment with comfort and efficiency
- Well team player
- Experience in a tech start up or related field a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. First Digital Trust reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.