First Digital Trust ("FDT") is Asia’s leading technology-driven financial institution powering the digital asset industry and servicing fintech innovators including blockchain startups, money service businesses and token issuers. The team is behind Abacus rapid settlement network and provides APIs, settlement and clearing, accounting, compliance, fiat gateways, payments rails and open finance infrastructure for the industry.
We are looking for an Operations Associate to join our growing Operations Team. As an Operations Associate, you will be working closely with the Operations Lead on process optimization initiatives and operations projects.
- Work closely with the Settlement, Finance, Compliance, Product and Engineering teams to ensure Operations’ processes are seamlessly integrated into new process optimization initiatives
- Cooperate with internal stakeholders to systematically develop and document the company’s business processes and products which includes creating new SOPs or improving SOPs
- Driving improvements that can be made to business processes alongside technical and strategic support for our proprietary technology platform
- Acting as a main point of contact with vendors and communicating with vendors whenever there are service and product inquiries raised by internal stakeholders
- Meeting with potential vendors to assess their products, inquire about their services, negotiate pricing, depending on project needs
- Support the Operations Lead on ad-hoc tasks as the need arises
- 2 to 3 years’ work experience in the financial services sector
- Analytical mind-set to break down processes and raise questions when in doubt
- Detail-oriented, proactive and self-driven
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a dynamic environment
- Prior work experience in a fintech company and/or basic understanding of blockchain and crypto is preferable
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. First Digital Trust reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.