1stDigital is a digital asset focused trust, custody, financial technology company at the vanguard of the emerging digitalization of assets, where the full value for your worldly assets can finally unite like other digital data. Our best-in-class custodian and near-banking layer enables previously unattainable options for payments, asset management and access to products that can help enhance financial inclusion.
Our infrastructure – including FDUSD, Asia’s 1st home grown blockchain-based USD stable-coin – Developed to help economies, institutions and developers gain access to technology breakthroughs and capitalize on the digital evolution of finance, trust, and technology.
What you will work on:
- Develop and implement investment strategies to optimize returns on money market funds.
- Conduct in-depth research and analysis of financial markets, investment opportunities, and economic trends.
- Stay updated with developments in the Crypto/Digital Asset industry, particularly related to yield offerings and stable coin.
- Support corporate strategy in Digital Assets and yield/staking-related areas, such as conducting competitive analysis, identifying new business opportunities, and performing pricing and economic analysis.
- Monitor and manage investment portfolios to ensure alignment with the company's objectives and risk tolerance.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand liquidity needs and tailor investment strategies accordingly.
- Stay updated on industry developments, regulatory changes, and emerging investment trends.
- Prepare regular reports and presentations for senior management, outlining portfolio performance and investment recommendations.
- Maintain compliance with relevant laws and regulations governing investments.
What you will bring to 1stDigital:
- Bachelor's degree or above, with 3-5 years of experience in a relevant field such as portfolio/investment management, corporate strategy, or management consulting, preferably with experience in the crypto/blockchain or investment industry.
- Proven experience as an Investment Manager or similar role, with a successful track record of managing money market funds.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with the ability to make data-driven investment decisions.
- In-depth knowledge of financial markets, asset classes, and investment products.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Proficiency in financial software and tools.
- Experience in working in a team and driving workstreams independently.
- Understanding of the crypto/blockchain industry (both CeFi and DeFi), including key concepts such as PoW vs. PoS, yield farming etc is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Python a big plus.
You will resonate and function to our four core values: Get Things Done, Get Things Right, Change Things and Do Things with Trust
- You have dedication and commitment to our partners, clients, shareholders, employees, and local communities.
- You will bring an enthusiastic approach to executing innovative communications objectives and be committed to working for and partnering with organizations making a difference.
- You seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- You are driven by our mission and our passion for client and partner success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity, and you work efficiently to achieve your goals.
- You seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to extremely high moral and ethical standards. You work with empathy and reject manipulation, dishonesty, and intolerance.
- You love what you do, and are happy to share that with your peers, partners, and
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. First Digital Trust reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.