1stDigital is a digital asset focused trust, custody, financial technology company at the vanguard of the emerging digitalization of assets, where the full value for your worldly assets can finally unite like other digital data. Our best-in-class custodian and near-banking layer enables previously unattainable options for payments, asset management and access to products that can help enhance financial inclusion.
Our infrastructure – including FDUSD, Asia’s 1st home grown blockchain-based USD stable-coin – Developed to help economies, institutions and developers gain access to technology breakthroughs and capitalize on the digital evolution of finance, trust, and technology.
What you will work on:
- Partner with GM to develop and execute a marketing strategy, aligning with business objectives and growth targets.
- Oversee and implement innovative and date driven marketing campaigns to drive user acquisition and retention.
- Analyse market trends and conduct market research to identify customer insights, competitor strategies.
- Partner with GM to develop key metrics and measurables to track marketing effectiveness, optimise campaigns and report on results to the executive team.
- Monitor and manage the marketing budget, ensuring an optimising return on investment and oversee contract negotiations with marketing partners.
- Stay up to date on industry trends, emerging technologies, and regulator changes in the crypto and blockchain space and update marketing strategies accordingly.
- Plan and coordinate sponsorship, attendance and representation at events to strengthen brand awareness, maximise brand exposure and drive growth.
- Handle internal brand management & internal communications.
- Own the development of marketing materials, including brochures, blog posts, podcasts and social media content.
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to continue operational excellence for our go to market activities and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation.
What you will bring to 1stDigital:
- 5+ years’ experience working in marketing/ branding field, preferably in the crypto or fintech industry.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the crypto industry and blockchain technology.
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing global marketing strategies that drive user acquisition and revenue growth.
- Strong project management skills and ability to multitask.
- Deep understanding of various marketing channels including social media, content marketing and digital advertising.
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM principles and content optimisation.
- Excellent communication, organisational and administrative skills.
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Results oriented mindset with a focus on achieving measurable marketing outcomes.
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords
- Figma or Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
You will resonate and function to our four core values: Get Things Done, Get Things Right, Change Things and Do Things with Trust
- You have dedication and commitment to our partners, clients, shareholders, employees, and local communities.
- You will bring an enthusiastic approach to executing innovative communications objectives and be committed to working for and partnering with organizations making a difference.
- You seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- You are driven by our mission and our passion for client and partner success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity, and you work efficiently to achieve your goals.
- You seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to extremely high moral and ethical standards. You work with empathy and reject manipulation, dishonesty, and intolerance.
- You love what you do, and are happy to share that with your peers, partners, and network.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. First Digital Trust reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.