1stDigital is a digital asset focused trust, custody, financial technology company at the vanguard of the emerging digitalization of assets, where the full value for your worldly assets can finally unite like other digital data. Our best-in-class custodian and near-banking layer enables previously unattainable options for payments, asset management and access to products that can help enhance financial inclusion.
Our infrastructure – including FDUSD, Asia’s 1st home grown blockchain-based USD stable-coin – Developed to help economies, institutions and developers gain access to technology breakthroughs and capitalize on the digital evolution of finance, trust, and technology.
What you will work on:
- Assist in the planning and execution of marketing campaigns.
- Conduct market research to support strategy development.
- Assist in content creation for various marketing channels such as blogs, social media, and email campaigns.
- Help in the design and dissemination of promotional material.
- Generate reports on marketing metrics and assist in interpreting the data.
- Conduct A/B tests to optimize the performance of campaigns.
- Maintain and update the company's LinkedIn and X (formerly known as Twitter) platforms.
- Interact with followers and respond to queries on LinkedIn and X.
- Help organize promotional events and campaigns.
- Coordinate with vendors and partners for event setup and logistics.
- Assist in creating and sending email campaigns.
- Monitor the performance of email marketing strategies and suggest improvements.
- Coordinate with marketing vendors and contractors.
- Assist in budget tracking and invoicing.
- Assist in ensuring all marketing activities are compliant with industry regulations.
What you will bring to 1stDigital:
- 2+ years’ experience working in marketing field.
- Experience in managing social media channels such as LinkedIn, X, Telegram etc.
- Comfortable working under pressure and a fast-moving environment.
- Great problem-solving skills and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail, structured thinking with project management skills.
- Excelling communication and multitasking skills.
- Interest and passion for the cryptocurrency space will be a plus.
You will resonate and function to our four core values: Get Things Done, Get Things Right, Change Things and Do Things with Trust
- You have dedication and commitment to our partners, clients, shareholders, employees, and local communities.
- You will bring an enthusiastic approach to executing innovative communications objectives and be committed to working for and partnering with organizations making a difference.
- You seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- You are driven by our mission and our passion for client and partner success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity, and you work efficiently to achieve your goals.
- You seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to extremely high moral and ethical standards. You work with empathy and reject manipulation, dishonesty, and intolerance.
- You love what you do, and are happy to share that with your peers, partners, and network.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. First Digital Trust reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.