1stDigital is a digital asset focused trust, custody, financial technology company at the vanguard of the emerging digitalization of assets, where the full value for your worldly assets can finally unite like other digital data. Our best-in-class custodian and near-banking layer enables previously unattainable options for payments, asset management and access to products that can help enhance financial inclusion.
Our infrastructure – including FDUSD, Asia’s 1st home grown blockchain-based USD stable-coin – Developed to help economies, institutions and developers gain access to technology breakthroughs and capitalize on the digital evolution of finance, trust, and technology.
We are seeking an experienced IT Risk Manager to join our dynamic team and ensure the security and resilience of our platform. As the IT Risk Manager, you will have a great opportunity to work in a rapid growing fintech company and join the crypto world, an area that has drawn increasing regulatory attention around the world.
- Develop and implement IT risk management strategies, policies, and procedures.
- Identify potential IT risks related to information security, data privacy, technology infrastructure, and operational processes.
- Conduct risk assessments and vulnerability analysis to proactively address potential threats.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to promote a culture of risk awareness and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Monitor and assess IT security incidents, perform root cause analysis, and develop remediation plans.
- Stay updated on industry best practices, emerging threats, and regulatory changes to enhance the organization's IT risk framework.
- Oversee the implementation of security measures, encryption protocols, access controls, and disaster recovery plans.
- Establish incident response protocols and coordinate with external security agencies if necessary.
- Conduct periodic audits and reviews of IT systems, applications, and infrastructure to ensure compliance with internal and external standards.
- Provide risk assessment reports and recommendations to senior management and stakeholders.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or a related field.
- Proven experience (2-5 years) in IT risk management within the financial industry.
- Familiarity with stablecoin services and the associated risks and challenges.
- Professional certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, or CRISC are highly desirable.
- In-depth knowledge of compliance frameworks (e.g., SOC 1, SOC 2), information security frameworks (e.g., ISO 27001, NIST, CIS) and regulatory compliance (e.g., GDPR, AML/KYC).
- Experience in conducting risk assessments, vulnerability management, and incident response planning.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a detail-oriented approach.
- Understanding of cloud, blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies preferably.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. First Digital Trust reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.