Five - “Driving Autonomy”
Five is a European technology leader in the field of automated driving systems and is joining forces with Bosch, the world’s largest component vendor to the automotive industry, making us together by far Europe’s largest development team for SAE Level 4 automation. Integrating technology and automotive talent in a combined team is the winning formula for building safe, green and accessible autonomous transportation for the world and at Five you’ll have unprecedented access to data, sensors, safety systems and a multitude of other assets needed to build the world’s leading systems.
At Five, we’re creating a platform for autonomous vehicle development and safety assurance. Our platform will empower the industry to build automated driving systems that are safer, smarter, faster and scalable. We're doing this by applying insights learned from solving some of the most challenging problems in this space.
We’re engineers, scientists, developers, and designers. We’re problem-solvers, dreamers, pioneers, innovators, creatives and pragmatists. We’re new hands and accomplished pros. We’re hard-working people, solving far-reaching challenges.
About the Team
We are an energetic and focused team at the centre of the product delivery to our customers. We participate in the product roadmap to review overall platform architecture and ensure our platform is a well integrated product. We work with the various platform components to understand their needs, evolve interfaces and plan impending changes in CI/CD, and are responsible for the platform level testing prior to product releases. We’re also the primary customer engineering support for customer integration, delivery & deployment programs.
What you will do
As an SDET you'll be responsible for the development and implementation of Five’s test automation and CI/CD practices. You’ll collaborate with the development teams and develop the necessary frameworks for micro-service, component and system level testing. You’ll be at the heart of the product delivery by developing testing suites and metrics to support our continuous integration. You’ll be empowered to develop, deploy, configure and perform systems administration of the CI/CD infrastructure and test automation frameworks. This is a great opportunity for an engineer to continuously help improve release processes, identify and resolve bottlenecks to enable faster and more frequent releases.
- Hands-on experience of implementing and leading test automation activities involving CI/CD frameworks (preferably Gitlab CI/CD)
- Strong hands-on experience with mainline OOP and scripting languages (preferably Python 3)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A demonstrable background in Software QA, with a start-up mindset and get-stuff-done approach
Nice to have
- Strong understanding of Software Test principles and practices
- Formal test management experience including writing and managing Test Strategy & Test Plans for new features or non-functional requirements
- Experience of testing Microservices using various methodologies and pre/post-production test
- Experience with UI test frameworks (preferably Cypress)
- Experience with Cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure
- Thrive in an Agile environment (Scrum) and working together with product and development teams.
- Enjoy knowledge sharing and are a champion of best practices
You will be joining a European leader in the autonomous driving system market where you can have a real impact in a smart, low-ego multi-cultural team. We provide an environment where you can develop your skills and deliver meaningful work that matters. You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary and financial package, pension and private medical care.
FiveAI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all.
Help us to build the future of safer autonomy!