Empowering every employee.
Our mission is to be the world's most used employee app by changing the way frontline employees work.
You want to build and develop an app with a lot of personal responsibility and in collaboration with a strong team that sustainably improves the working life of millions of people? As part of our development team, you will work on optimizing your domain for users and customers and providing a unique user experience. Do you enjoy cutting-edge technologies and love to go above and beyond with creativity and drive when solving challenging tasks? Then you've come to the right place!
What awaits you with us
- work on existing applications as well as on the introduction of new functionalities in our backend with modern technologies like Kotlin
- conceptualize and implement features in a team and follow agile principles and values of Scrum
- ensure code quality through code review, pair programming and testing
- have the commitment to help shape and develop our development process in the team through feedback and retrospectives
- coach less experienced colleagues, while also staying coachable when working with more experience colleagues
What you bring to the table
- At least 4 years of experience as a software architect or developer of complex systems
- Profound knowledge in the area of planning IT architectures and interfaces as well as corresponding architecture concepts such as microservices or hexagonal architecture
- Very good knowledge of Kotlin/Java and Webframeworks (such as Spring, Micronaut, Vert.x, Quarkus, JEE, Ktor)
- You write well testable and tested code
- Interest in developing your own skills and those of your team
- Strong ownership for your topics
- Willing to break new grounds
- Very good German and English, both written and spoken
- SQL (Postgres)
- Bash/Linux skills
- Unit testing
- Docker and Kubernetes
- We encourage your creative ideas, new ways of doing things, and your continuing education; Mastery Day is a sprint day where you can implement your own visions or improve your skills
- Hardware: Free choice of hardware according to your wishes, we recommend a 16" MacBook Pro M1 MAX 32GB RAM or a Thinkpad T14s with Ryzen and Linux
Let our employees convince you: https://www.kununu.com/de/flip-app/kommentare
You still have questions? Feel free to contact our Head of Development Lukas Mader on LinkedIn. He is always happy to hear from you! 😊
You know someone else who might be interested? Apply both of you and become new Flipstars together!
#Kotlin #Micronaut #Spring #SpringBoot #Quarkus #Microservices #SQL #K8s #Docker #ProjectReactor #PWA #KotlinEvangelist #Git #GitLab #YouTrack #HomeOffice #Remote #Developer #RemoteDeveloper #Developer #Scrum #Agile #Sprint #Stuttgart #StartUp
Our Stack: https://stackshare.io/flip-app/flip-app-backend
What we offer you...
- Home Office Friendly: Decide for yourself where you want to work every day
- Modern City-Office in the middle of Stuttgart with ideal connections and free use of massage chairs
- Work-Life-Balance: We don't want you to grow roots to your desk chair. That's why we cover the costs of your E-Gym-Wellpass membership, enable you to buy a job bike or offer a monthly massage service in the office.
- Celebrating success: Expect highly motivated and committed people in a relaxed working atmosphere.
- Be part of something bigger: You actively shape Flip in your role. Along the way, you are an enabler of the rapid growth process of a young tech company and grow towards your goals. Fun is guaranteed 🙂
- Happy to be a Flipster: Stay tuned for regular team events, buddy lunches and culture days that bring us together as Flipsters.
- Working abroad: At Flip you can also work abroad in the European Union. Let's talk about remote work in the interview.
We proudly announce and celebrate our next milestone in Flip history - our $30M Series A funding! 🚀 Click here to read the TechCrunch article and here for the Handelsblatt article.
At Flip, everyone is welcome - no matter what gender you identify as or how old you are. Sexual identity, origin, religion, world view and disabilities do not influence your potential job at Flip. The most important thing is that YOU fit in!