Empowering every employee.
Our mission is to be the world's most used employee app by changing the way frontline employees work.
You want to build and develop an app with a lot of personal responsibility and in cooperation with a strong team that sustainably improves the working life of millions of people? As part of our development team, you will work on further developing our app cross-platform with Dart & Flutter. Do you enjoy cutting-edge technologies and love to go beyond the goal with creativity and ambition when solving challenging tasks? Then you've come to the right place!
What awaits you with us
- support the development of modern, cross-platform applications for Android and iOS on the basis of Flutter/Dart
- ensure code quality through code review, pair programming and testing
- have the commitment to help shape and improve our development process in the team through feedback and retrospectives
- coach less experienced colleagues and be coached by more experienced employees
What you bring to the table
- At least 3 years of practical experience with Flutter/Dart
- Experience with Flutter design patterns (e.g. BloC, Material, Hive, SQlite )
- Contact points with Typescript/ Swift/ Kotlin
- You write well testable and tested code
- Interest in developing yourself and the (development) team further
- Strong ownership of your topics
- Very good German and English language skills, both written and spoken
- Frontend (Typescript/Angular)
- Web development
- We encourage your creative ideas, new ways and your further education; The Mastery Day is a day in the sprint where you can implement your own visions or improve your skills
- Hardware: Free choice of hardware according to your wishes, we recommend a 16" MacBook Pro M1 MAX 32GB RAM or a Thinkpad T14s with Ryzen and Linux.
Let our employees convince you: https://www.kununu.com/de/flip-app/kommentare
You still have questions? Feel free to contact our Head of Development Lukas Mader on LinkedIn. He is always happy to hear from you! 😊
You know someone else who might be interested? Apply both of you and become new Flipstars together!
#Flutter #Dart #Git #GitLab #YouTrack #HomeOffice #Remote #Developer #RemoteDeveloper #Developer #Scrum #Agile #Sprint #Stuttgart #StartUp
Our Stack: https://stackshare.io/flip-app/flip-app-frontend
What we offer you...
- Home Office Friendly: Decide for yourself where you want to work every day
- Modern City-Office in the middle of Stuttgart with ideal connections and free use of massage chairs
- Work-Life-Balance: We don't want you to grow roots to your desk chair. That's why we cover the costs of your E-Gym-Wellpass membership, enable you to buy a job bike or offer a monthly massage service in the office.
- Celebrating success: Expect highly motivated and committed people in a relaxed working atmosphere.
- Be part of something bigger: You actively shape Flip in your role. Along the way, you are an enabler of the rapid growth process of a young tech company and grow towards your goals. Fun is guaranteed 🙂
- Happy to be a Flipster: Stay tuned for regular team events, buddy lunches and culture days that bring us together as Flipsters.
- Working abroad: At Flip you can also work abroad in the European Union. Let's talk about remote work in the interview.
We proudly announce and celebrate our next milestone in Flip history - our $30M Series A funding! 🚀 Click here to read the TechCrunch article and here for the Handelsblatt article.
At Flip, everyone is welcome - no matter what gender you identify as or how old you are. Sexual identity, origin, religion, world view and disabilities do not influence your potential job at Flip. The most important thing is that YOU fit in!