Empowering every employee.
Our mission is to be the world's most used employee app by changing the way frontline employees work.
As part of the Pre-Sales team, you will support our Account Executives in all technical matters, serve as the intersection to our product department and train our sales people in the technical area. You are experienced in the support of software projects & integrations or have had contact points with technical departments (Operations, Development). Also you bring excellent relationship building skills with you. Your analytical skills will enable you to understand our customers' goals and unique challenges, and will be instrumental in ensuring they take full advantage of their employee app and experience the highest level of service and engagement with Flip.
What awaits you with us
- provide technical consulting/conceptual services in the sales process
- empower our sales team to confidently answer technical questions
- represent the interface between our sales, product and development team
- provide insights into the technical aspects of implementation, usage and optimization
- help to build sustainable processes for the entire pre-sales process
What you bring to the table
- have a technical background through your studies or professional experience, coupled with sales experience of software solutions or, in the best case, already with SaaS solutions
- have excellent communication skills with leads and are able to handle challenging conversations in a professional way due to your (pre-)sales experience
- have a good understanding of operational processes in an agile environment
- can understand and explain concepts around SSO, master data provisioning and integration, ideally with insight into enterprise IT architecture
- are a team player with a high hands-on mentality, team dynamics is a key success factor for you
- can train employees and ideally already have experience in leading workshops
- do not want to spend your working day in just one place and are willing to travel to a certain extent
- bring excellent English and German skills with you
Let our employees convince you: https://www.kununu.com/de/flip-app/kommentare
Do you have any questions? Just message our Head of Customer Success Lisa Alber on LinkedIn. She is always happy to hear from you! 😊
What we offer you...
- Home Office Friendly: Decide for yourself where you want to work every day
- Modern City-Office in the middle of Stuttgart with ideal connections and free use of massage chairs
- Work-Life-Balance: We don't want you to grow roots to your desk chair. That's why we cover the costs of your E-Gym-Wellpass membership, enable you to buy a job bike or offer a monthly massage service in the office.
- Celebrating success: Expect highly motivated and committed people in a relaxed working atmosphere.
- Be part of something bigger: You actively shape Flip in your role. Along the way, you are an enabler of the rapid growth process of a young tech company and grow towards your goals. Fun is guaranteed 🙂
- Happy to be a Flipster: Stay tuned for regular team events, buddy lunches and culture days that bring us together as Flipsters.
- Working abroad: At Flip you can also work abroad in the European Union. Let's talk about remote work in the interview.
We proudly announce and celebrate our next milestone in Flip history - our $30M Series A funding! 🚀 Click here to read the TechCrunch article and here for the Handelsblatt article.
At Flip, everyone is welcome - no matter what gender you identify as or how old you are. Sexual identity, origin, religion, world view and disabilities do not influence your potential job at Flip. The most important thing is that YOU fit in!