Software Engineer - Full Stack - Reporting Team
Flipdish builds consumer mobile applications for thousands of restaurants, used by their millions of customers. The application they use to order their favourite food is a direct interface between the end customer and our clients’ brand. It’s arguably the most critical touchpoint for any modern business, and we need you to help take that essential interaction to the next level.
You’ll join us in an incredibly exciting phase of transition and growth, as we rapidly expand our development and product teams in Dublin and across the globe.
You won’t be told what to build. You’ll be shown the problems and opportunities, given access to people you need to talk to, and given the tools you need in order to lead your team to success.
Due to our continued growth, Flipdish is seeking an experienced Software Engineer - Full Stack - Reporting Team
The reporting team at Flipdish creates and maintains automated reporting for thousands of clients all over the globe.
The role of a full-stack developer in reporting team is responsible for developing, testing and maintaining APIs related to reporting domain. The role also involves in building and maintaining reporting in client facing interfaces in Flipdish portal (front-end).
The developer will also have the responsibility of deploying new changes and fixes to team/QA and production environments. Reporting at Flipdish uses three main tools; ElasticSearch, Snowflake and Looker.
The developer will also enjoy the responsibilities of maintaining and building over these infrastructures. Communication is the key and we believe preserving all the information related to work being done in Jira tickets/notion and hence the developer will find him/herself updating these very often.
- You are technically capable of defining, developing, and maintaining full software
- You have knowledge of software structures / architectures / design patterns
- You have knowledge of the software development process and industry tool sets
- You have experience with:
- ASP.NET MVC (C#)
- WebAPI 2
- .NET Core
- ORM Frameworks (Entity Framework/ Dapper etc.)
- Swagger / Open API
- Experience with Reactjs
- TypeScript and Webpack
- Exposure Cloud Platforms (Azure / AWS)
- You have customer-first as a core value when delivering software, understand how to deliver work to maximise value to business
- You have experience of planning, coordination, delivery incrementally working testable software working in scaled Agile environments
- You are a committed team player to make the impact on the team and the company above the individual
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with strong influencing and engagement skills
- You enjoy solving puzzles
- Elastic Search
- CI/CD tools (Azure DevOps, CircleCI)
- Exposure to data analysis (PowerBI, Tableau, Looker, Qlik etc.)
Too many to list on this job post! We are a growing startup that understands that only amazing incentives will attract the best talent. This obviously includes ESOP because we want all of our best employees to have skin in the game. In addition to a long list of incentives, we provide unparalleled opportunities for growth and development. If you are smart, ambitious and hard-working, we will do whatever it takes to convince you to join the Flipdish rocketship!
We also have
- Access to training and certification
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and diverse team — and we do actually mean this and invest in it
- Team-building activities and social events
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company
We are primarily located in Ireland, but we are a remote team and we will consider highly-qualified applicants from other nearby locations.
No business embodies diversity like the food business. And at Flipdish, we're all about empowering those diverse, local, independent businesses - all over the planet. For us, diversity isn't a checkbox. It's embedded in how we work. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills - all working together in an open, honest and transparent culture. Because our strength comes from embracing our differences: differences that reflect the diverse customers we serve.
Please note that for this role we only accept applications from candidates directly. No recruitment agency assistance is needed.
Flipdish is a hyper growth technology company (3rd in the 2020 Deloitte Fast 50) who puts hospitality brands of all sizes in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that builds brands, grows profits and turns customers into regulars.
With a branded website, app or self-service kiosk, powered by Flipdish’s world-class technology, hospitality brands can directly accept digital orders without having to list on aggregator platforms, at a lower cost and with more control over the customer experience.
Started in 2015 by technology entrepreneurs James and Conor McCarthy, Flipdish is headquartered in Dublin with a team of 280 digital food retailing enthusiasts, 6000 active clients across 12 countries with teams in Ireland, UK, Spain, France, Germany and the US.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To provide food businesses with the best-in-class tools and support they need to win.”