Head of Sales Enablement
As we launch our Revenue Ops team we are looking for our first Enablement hire. In this role you are responsible for:
- Equipping our Sales and Customer Success teams with the skills and knowledge they need to successfully sell our products and meet their personal targets.
- Making a measurable impact to our success, ensuring that our frontline teams are constantly refining their core skills and adding new ones.
What You'll Do:
- Work with our global Sales and Customer Success leaders to understand their goals, their challenges, and where their teams need Enablement support.
- The immediate focus is on core skills training for our teams, and improving our onboarding program.
- Understand our sales process to ensure we are training on the specific skills required at each stage to take our customers through the buying journey.
- Improve the ramp-up time of our new hires to making their first sales and then hitting their targets.
- Ensure that training delivered is of a high quality and produces tangible results.
- Lead sessions as the facilitator to teach our customer-facing teams new skills and how these should be applied in the real world.
- Sensibly leverage online learning tools for lighter training needs
- Work with Managers on sessions they should deliver, or how they should support the sessions their teams participate in.
- Instil a framework for learning repetition to ensure knowledge is retained.
- Look at performance on revenue, leading indicators like pipeline metrics, and variance across regions to help us understand where we can improve.
- Curate a roadmap of future Enablement projects in more broad areas like individual product positioning, differentiation against competitors, tools and process training, use of collateral, etc.
- Measure the impact of your work, helping us understand:
- Where our enablement programs have made a positive impact.
- Where we should optimise our own practices to deliver more results.
Who You Are:
- A Sales Enablement professional - you’re a proven success in the world of Sales, you’re an excellent trainer, and you’re excited to work in a fast-paced environment where there’s a need to juggle many ‘high priority’ asks.
- You’re adaptable - you might not have food industry experience, but you can quickly understand our niche, how your experience applies, and what you have to learn.
- A student - you understand the changing face of modern sales and invest in your own learning. You understand concepts like Gap Selling and Challenger Selling, ethical sales practices, and the importance of Customer Success.
- An empathetic colleague who understands the inherent pressure of working in sales and is passionate about helping our people succeed in these roles.
- You’re focused on results - you know that Enablement is not measured by how many people completed their training, but by the impact it had on their pipeline, performance-to-target, and confidence in their role.
What Catches Our Eye:
- Ambition and hard work - we are a growing scale-up business who can provide endless growth options for the right hard-working and ambitious individual
- Energy and commitment - we are interested in people looking for a life partner and not a summer fling. We are building something special here over the coming years and are looking for people to come on that journey with us.
Too many to list on this job post. Some of our benefits include:
- The ability to work from anywhere (remote first)
- 30* days of annual leave
- Equity given to all employees
- Healthcare for UK, Irish, French, Spanish, German and US employees
We also provide unparalleled opportunities for growth and development. If you are smart, ambitious and hard-working, we will do whatever it takes to convince you to join the Flipdish rocket ship!
*25 days of personal annual leave, 4 summer Fridays off that we share as a company, St Patricks and Good Friday are holidays for all employees.
Flipdish is a hyper growth technology unicorn who puts hospitality brands of all sizes in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that builds brands, grows profits and turns customers into regulars.
Flipdish allows restaurants and hospitality venues to take orders online with their own branded technology - websites, mobile applications, kiosks or order and pay solutions. We are a market leader in this space with thousands of stores live on our platform across 30+ countries.
In January 2022, Flipdish achieved unicorn status, raising a $100M Series C round led by Tencent and Tiger Global. With this new funding, Flipdish intends to further strengthen its market leading product suite and double the size of its team. We are looking for smart, ambitious and hard-working individuals to join us as we revolutionise the digital future of hospitality.