At Fonoa, we are transforming how digital-first companies stay tax compliant. We provide simple and modular API solutions that easily integrate into any existing workflow. Through our technology first approach, we reduce manual processes, increase compliance and reduce the cost of operations when transacting and scaling internationally.
We are solving one of the largest yet unsolved problems in global e-commerce. Our tax automation software enables companies such as Uber, Zoom, Lime, Booking.com, GoStudent, and Teachable to expand their international offerings more quickly and stay tax compliant.
We are looking for people to bring our solution to the world. As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will join our Commercial team, where you will own the entire new business sales lifecycle for your territory. You will work autonomously to understand customer needs and pain points. As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be proficient at penetrating new market segments or expanding within an existing vertical. You will use sales and marketing resources to prospect new leads, identify target stakeholders and add these to our sales process. You are responsible for bringing new clients from the initial prospecting stage to onboarding.
What you will be doing:
- Own and manage a pipeline of global enterprise value deals
- Build deep relationships with a range of senior stakeholders, helping educate the space on our tax engine and value proposition
- Run all aspects of sales delivery from initial qualification, demo, negotiations, and account closure
- Capture market feedback, insights, and developments in the industry, communicating and streamlining effectively across our Product and Support teams
- Build our market knowledge, becoming a subject matter expert on our solution and trends in the tax space
You’re a great fit if:
- You are fully proficient in English, written and spoken. We are a diverse bunch from around the world, but we work in English
- You have a strong sense of ownership. You care about what you sell and serving the direct needs of your customer in an optimal manner
- A track record of selling complex B2B SaaS solutions that solve a unique business problem
- You possess expertise in driving enterprise sales and are adept at navigating conversation at a strategic level
- You’ve demonstrated subject matter expertise to create product awareness and drive new insights into product and operation teams
- You are intellectually curious and driven to solve problems and make an impact
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset; you are self-directed and know how to work in an autonomous setting
- You’re comfortable building rapport with decision-makers and adopting a hunters mindset
- You embody the motivation and energy to join a high-growth startup that is scaling quickly
We enable companies worldwide to seamlessly handle their taxes when transacting online by providing outstanding products that automate their workflows. To build exceptional products, we are aware that we need great people. We offer a competitive, above-market rate base salary for this position and remain open to a specific range depending on candidates' experience. Also, we provide attractive equity to keep everyone positively incentivized.
As a remote-first company, we have a distributed team in more than 35 countries worldwide. We're a company filled with talented, energetic, and motivated people from all backgrounds who bring in their different perspectives to help us on our mission to make taxes simple. Please find out how we live our values and what inspires us to do amazing things together: https://fonoa.co/LifeAtFonoa
Sounds interesting? Please learn more reasons why you should join us.