At Fonoa, we are transforming how digital-first companies stay tax compliant. We provide simple and modular API solutions that easily integrate into any existing workflow. Through our technology first approach, we reduce manual processes, increase compliance and reduce the cost of operations when transacting and scaling internationally.
We are solving one of the largest yet unsolved problems in global e-commerce. Our tax automation software enables companies such as Uber, Zoom, Lime, Booking.com, GoStudent, and Teachable to expand their international offerings more quickly and stay tax compliant.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will focus on consulting and educating enterprise organizations across Europe and the US. With the training and insights you gained upon joining the team. You will apply your extensive knowledge of our solutions and leverage our strategic partnerships to help our customers understand why we would be a strategic partner in heightening their tax endeavors.
In this role, you will partner closely with Account Executives to support, research, and prospect target clients and aim to secure qualified sales opportunities. You will be accountable for your daily activity and outbound communications and work with internal stakeholders at Fonoa to collaborate and achieve success effectively. You will have the autonomy and creative freedom to bring new ideas to the table and create new ways for us to effectively target and meet with future clients.
You will receive full training on our product, approach to strategic selling, and best practices regarding researching, targeting accounts, and managing interactions/conversations with clients. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an early-stage, hyper-growth, VC-backed vendor disrupting an archaic industry.
What you will be doing:
- Working Dublin or London, you will identify and generate new business opportunities within a defined territory/industry
- You will spend time utilising different communication tools to prospect and educate future customers effectively. This will include Linkedin, Phone Communications, Emails, etc.
- Drive brand and product awareness in the market
- Work towards Monthly and Quarterly sales objectives
- Schedule qualified appointments for the Enterprise Account Executives
- Keep our CRM tool up to date
- Present a balanced approach to outbound communications, relationship development, sales process, and appointment setting
You would be a great fit if:
- You have 1+ years of business/commercial experience with a track record of success in a sales/business development
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English - But any other European language skills are a huge plus
- You possess a great understanding of best practices when it comes to approaching sales, prospect management, sales cycles, and cadences
- You have ave an understanding of sales methodologies
- You exceptionally organized
- You have a builder mindset and can work autonomously to achieve objectives
We enable companies worldwide to seamlessly handle their taxes when transacting online by providing outstanding products that automate their workflows. To build exceptional products, we are aware that we need great people. We offer a competitive, above-market rate base salary for this position and remain open to a specific range depending on candidates' experience. Also, we provide attractive equity to keep everyone positively incentivized.
As a remote-first company, we have a distributed team in more than 35 countries worldwide. We're a company filled with talented, energetic, and motivated people from all backgrounds who bring in their different perspectives to help us on our mission to make taxes simple. Please find out how we live our values and what inspires us to do amazing things together: https://fonoa.co/LifeAtFonoa
Sounds interesting? Please learn more reasons why you should join us.