At Fonoa, we are transforming how digital-first companies stay tax compliant. We provide simple and modular API solutions that easily integrate into any existing workflow. Through our technology first approach, we reduce manual processes, increase compliance and reduce the cost of operations when transacting and scaling internationally.
We are solving one of the largest yet unsolved problems in global e-commerce. Our tax automation software enables companies such as Uber, Zoom, Lime, Booking.com, GoStudent, and Teachable to expand their international offerings more quickly and stay tax compliant.
You will be responsible for growing our commercial relationships with new and existing customers. You will exceed the associated revenue growth targets with those customers. By working with clients to ensure the successful initial implementation of our service (in collaboration with our Product and Support teams), you will position yourself as a trusted advisor to them and execute an agreed growth plan for each key customer.
As our client’s primary point of contact, you will drive product adoption, provide strategic insight, inspire customer satisfaction, and constantly look at ways to improve the overall customer experience.
We are solving one of the largest yet unsolved problems in global e-commerce and looking for people with a hunger for a new challenge and drive to solve a ubiquitous problem for companies selling globally. Our clients range from world-leading SaaS companies to global marketplaces and some of the most significant disruptive technology businesses.
What you will be doing:
- Own the relationship post-sales with a range of enterprise customers, from onboarding, training, account development, and retention
- Ensure the Fonoa solution is performing well for our customers and meeting their needs
- Nurture relationships with internal client teams, with a focus on creating trust and value
- Identify commercial opportunities to expand the account, the reach of our solution, and overall create new revenue streams
- Understanding how our product works and taking client feedback to internal teams
- Create and execute account growth plans for key customers
- Apply best-in-class customer success metrics and processes that allow scaling
You would be a great fit if:
- You are fully proficient in English, written and spoken. We are a diverse bunch from around the world, but we work in English
- You have a strong sense of ownership, care about what you sell, and are selling the right thing that serves your customers
- Have specific B2B SaaS or Transaction Services experience with a solution that is related to our product offering
- You work in a structured customer success/account management organization
- Comfortable working autonomously with a solid understanding of what is required to succeed working in a startup environment
- Experienced in managing a mix of enterprise accounts
- Have demonstrable experience where you have improved parts of the customer success experience
We enable companies worldwide to seamlessly handle their taxes when transacting online by providing outstanding products that automate their workflows. To build exceptional products, we are aware that we need great people. We offer a competitive, above-market rate base salary for this position and remain open to a specific range depending on candidates' experience. Also, we provide attractive equity to keep everyone positively incentivized.
As a remote-first company, we have a distributed team in more than 35 countries worldwide. We're a company filled with talented, energetic, and motivated people from all backgrounds who bring in their different perspectives to help us on our mission to make taxes simple. Please find out how we live our values and what inspires us to do amazing things together: https://fonoa.co/LifeAtFonoa
Sounds interesting? Please learn more reasons why you should join us.