At Fonoa, we are transforming how digital-first companies stay tax compliant. We provide simple and modular API solutions that easily integrate into any existing workflow. Through our technology first approach, we reduce manual processes, increase compliance and reduce the cost of operations when transacting and scaling internationally.
We are solving one of the largest yet unsolved problems in global e-commerce. Our tax automation software enables companies such as Uber, Zoom, Lime, Booking.com, GoStudent, and Teachable to expand their international offerings more quickly and stay tax compliant.
We’re looking for a Head of Revenue Operations to help drive Fonoa’s go-to-market vision. As a leader in the RevOps organization, you will be responsible for the performance, strategy, and alignment of revenue operations in the company. This position is in close interaction with the Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success departments and ensures that those departments are aligned with the larger company-wide strategy dictated by the Chief Revenue Officer and senior leadership across the company.
What you will be doing:
Help us overachieve our number by excelling in these three areas:
- Implement a communication structure between Sales, Marketing and Customer Success
- Build key metrics to measure the effectiveness of collaboration between all three groups
- Determine and optimize global territory and account assignments, and make recommendations on the design of the Sales organisation
- Monitor and review the sales funnel weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Drive quarterly business reviews and forecasts
- Regularly present plans and reviews to the Board of Directors and Executive Team
- Assist in making hiring decisions
- Implement best practices and standardization of sales processes leveraging efficiency and scalability
- Ensure alignment of the Sales team with overall corporate objectives and priorities
- Work cross-functionally to resolve issues and facilitate the closing of business
- Recommend and implement key tools to increase the impact of sellers
- Provide hands-on coaching/training on using our world-class tech stack (SFDC, Zoom.us, Zoominfo.net, SimilarWeb, Gong, Slack,)
- Implement workflow/automation to reduce administrative tasks for the sales team People:
- Build and lead a world-class revenue operations team
- Set the sales development priorities and key selling strategies to achieve sales objectives
- Provides directional leadership for a fast-growing team
- Lead the daily activities and quota performance management of team
- Consistently meets/exceeds outline individual and team metrics (quarterly and annually)
- Develop, document and administer global compensation plans and models that facilitate the scaling of the business
You’re a great fit if:
- You are fully proficient in English, written and spoken. We are a diverse bunch from around the world, but we work in English
- Master's degree in Business, or related field or equivalent experience
- You have considerable experience (4-8 years) building and leading Revenue Operations or Business Operations teams in a fast-growing company; direct experience with B2B SaaS products, solutions, or ecosystems preferred
- Have built and scaled Revenue Operations processes from scratch in a previous role
- You have experience with support tools and platforms like Salesforce, Hubspot, Zendesk and Linear.
- You have expertise in driving results and outcomes while solving complex business problems, both individually and through direct reports
- You possess excellent presentation, organizational, and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- You exhibit the ability to partner effectively with C-Suite, VP, and Director-level contacts in addition to the day-to-day users of the software
- You’re team and goal-oriented.
- High output; low ego
- Knowledge and experience leading a migration to Salesforce
- Ability to work across cultures and time-zones
If you feel you don’t have the full experience we’re looking for but feel you could be a bit fit and are willing to learn, please do apply anyway! We are trying to build a diverse and inclusive team.
We enable companies worldwide to seamlessly handle their taxes when transacting online by providing outstanding products that automate their workflows. To build exceptional products, we are aware that we need great people. We offer a competitive, above-market rate base salary for this position and remain open to a specific range depending on candidates' experience. Also, we provide attractive equity to keep everyone positively incentivized.
As a remote-first company, we have a distributed team in more than 35 countries worldwide. We're a company filled with talented, energetic, and motivated people from all backgrounds who bring in their different perspectives to help us on our mission to make taxes simple. Please find out how we live our values and what inspires us to do amazing things together: https://fonoa.co/LifeAtFonoa
Sounds interesting? Please learn more reasons why you should join us.