As Senior Project Manager - Strategic Operations (f/m/d) you will drive a company wide program to increase productivity and scalability. You will take ownership of several program workstreams and coordinate a broad range of stakeholders to achieve our long-term objectives. This will give you prime insights in the machine room of a fast-growing digital freight forwarding company.
- Plan, lead and execute a portfolio of strategic operations projects that span across various departments with a focus on productivity and operational excellence
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives across multiple departments
- Closely align with senior leadership stakeholders to define and measure project success
- Prepare regular reporting on project success for Executive Team and Board of Directors
- Contribute towards defining strategic priorities for the Operations department and develop a roadmap to achieve key milestones
What you bring
- You have a distinctive Bachelor degree in business administration, economics, or a related field (Master degree is a plus)
- You have 3+ years of experience in project management in a top consulting firm or another fast-paced environment (investment banking, fast-growing start-ups)
- You have managed efficiency and/or operational excellence projects and get energized by cracking down highly complex efficiency drivers
- You have an outstanding work ethic and a strong sense of ownership for your tasks
- You have an excellence analytical mindset and are you are strong problem solver
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- You feel comfortable in building trustful working relationships with top management
- You are fluent in English (German and Mandarin is a plus)
Forto is an internationally growing company
At Forto we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate them, support them and cultivate them to the benefit of our employees, products and our communities. Forto is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Learn more about us
Why Us - You can look forward to
- Team: At our core, we are in love with progress and cannot cope with the standstill. We leave old paths and look for new roads. We are constantly striving for ways to be even better tomorrow. We are facilitators, we are explorers, we are visionaries. What really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity.
- Impact: We are leading the digital transformation of a whole industry and share a high awareness for environmental issues on all levels especially supported by our management.
- Personal & Professional Development: Through strong ownership from the first day you will experience a steep learning curve, grow on a professional level and take the next steps to being an Expert or People Lead.
- Working culture: Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring is on our daily agenda.