- Build out Forto's global public relations strategy, working together with the Executive Leadership, Head of Marketing, Product Marketing and other cross-functional marketing teams.
- Work with executives and cross functional teams to continually understand the market, company and news to identify press opportunities and develop the PR calendar.
- Develop and manage relationships with key press, influencers, bloggers, podcasts, and analysts across business, trade, and other outlets. Source and manage spokesperson interviews across media.
- Create press releases, contributed articles, and other related texts with messages that are tailored to different audiences.
- Develop and execute distribution strategies for key press announcements.
- Ensure and monitor the consistency of outbound communications messages, developing strategies for message alignment.
- Manage speaking opportunities - identifying key opportunities, drafting speaker proposals, securing and coordinating engagements, and coordinating speakers and speaker messaging.
- Manage external public relations agencies and consultants.
- Monitor, track and report on the presence of Forto across media.
What you bring
- 5+ years of experience in building and executing multi-regional public relations and media outreach programs for fast-growth, dynamic B2B companies.
- Experience working with a variety of media, from business to trade, digital, print, broadcast, and more.
- Strong storytelling ability, with the ability to move between larger corporate messages, and more detailed product, service, and technology messages. Ability to communicate complex topics into relevant messages.
- A passion for writing and text, with excellent copywriting and copyediting skills, with the ability to deliver customer-focused messaging clearly and succinctly.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously and deliver against strict deadlines.
- Fluent language proficiency in English and German (spoken and written)
Forto is an internationally growing company
At Forto we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate them, support them and cultivate them to the benefit of our employees, products and our communities. Forto is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Learn more about us
Why Us - You can look forward to
- Team: At our core, we are in love with progress and cannot cope with the standstill. We leave old paths and look for new roads. We are constantly striving for ways to be even better tomorrow. We are facilitators, we are explorers, we are visionaries. What really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity.
- Impact: We are leading the digital transformation of a whole industry and share a high awareness for environmental issues on all levels especially supported by our management.
- Personal & Professional Development: Through strong ownership from the first day you will experience a steep learning curve, grow on a professional level and take the next steps to being an Expert or People Lead.
- Working culture: Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring is on our daily agenda.