Gaia's mission begins with the world’s first IVF insurance product that predicts fertility outcomes and insures against the risk of failure, a major moment for modernising the family planning process. Underpinning our product is a proprietary predictive technology that adds a layer of certainty to an expensive, complicated, desperate, opaque but resolutely hopeful space.
We have raised $30million in funding to date, our A round at the end of 2021 was led by Atomico (read why here). We are FCA regulated, and trade on the Lloyd's of London market as a cover holder of Beazley.
As our first Brand Designer, you will be core to delivering a brand and communicating a proposition that gives anyone who wants to have a family the access, agency and support they deserve. We are creating a brand for the brave and the hopeful, committed to transparency, clarity and love.
We are looking for an ambitious and empathetic designer with a passion for change & ability to translate complex and highly emotional concepts into compelling visual language. Your portfolio will display experience working across consumer brands, you love bold ideas and have a deep appreciation for your craft (Typography, Composition, Imagery, Illustration, Animation).
- Day to day you’ll be working across brand, marketing, member and clinic relations, partnerships and product marketing
- Defining and creating a visual language that is at the heart of our brand - illustrations, icons, colours, photography, typography, animations, and more
- Delivering a member journey both on and off line, on and off platform, that builds trust and love
- Designing for multi-channel campaigns, and seeing projects through from development to launch
- Testing and learning, iterating on concepts to make our brand relevant, relatable and inspirational to our audience
- Creating brochureware and landing experiences that move people, and build trust
- Inspiring and collaborating with people across all levels and departments to solicit requirements from a brief to ensure all creative output delivers on the needs of the business
- Collaborating with a copy writing partner to establish tone of voice and personality
- Maintaining consistency and elevating Gaia’s visual experience
- Worked in a design role in a fast-paced environment, and as comfortable working autonomously as you are with team members
- Passion for ‘experience’ design and creating those moments of delight that make people fall in love with a brand
- Experience working with marketing teams, producing artwork from owned digital channels to IRL campaigns.
- A strong aesthetic, family shouldn’t be a luxury good, but the journey should feel like it is.
Please note, you must be legally authorised to work in the UK, we’re unable to offer visa sponsorship for this position.