Gaia's mission begins with the world’s first IVF insurance product that predicts fertility outcomes and insures against the risk of failure, a major moment for modernising the family planning process. Underpinning our product is a proprietary predictive technology that adds a layer of certainty to an expensive, complicated, desperate, opaque but resolutely hopeful space.
We have raised $30million in funding to date, our A round at the end of 2021 was led by Atomico (read why here). We are FCA regulated, and trade on the Lloyd's of London market as a cover holder of Beazley.
Gaia has built the first IVF insurance product in the world by redesigning how people access and experience fertility care. This simplified journey for the customer relies on a complex pricing structure and costs estimations.
The Pricing Analyst role is an opportunity to own the key part of our product – pricing and underwriting. You’ll address challenges and opportunities around eligibility, clinics costs variability, and outcome predictions. You’ll report directly to the Data & Insurance Lead and work closely with the Operations, Product and Member Support teams.
- Responsible for the daily quotation operations, to respond to the increasing volume of prospective members and scale our business
- Own the underwriting engine with a focus on eligibility of our insurance product
- Own the pricing model with a focus on costs of IVF treatment and medication
- Spot and solve predictive edge cases using data
- Monitor the portfolio’s risk and potential drifts of financial KPI
- Analytical background (e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics)
- Ability to execute and continuously improve our processes in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Rigorous, well organised and curious
This role is open to people without previous experience, if you’re passionate about numbers, love rigour and care about making a real impact on people’s lives we’d love to hear from you.