Gaia's mission begins with the world’s first IVF insurance product that predicts fertility outcomes and insures against the risk of failure, a major moment for modernising the family planning process. Underpinning our product is a proprietary predictive technology that adds a layer of certainty to an expensive, complicated, desperate, opaque but resolutely hopeful space.
We have raised $30million in funding to date, our A round at the end of 2021 was led by Atomico (read why here). We are FCA regulated, and trade on the Lloyd's of London market as a cover holder of Beazley.
As Executive Assistant to the CEO at Gaia, you’ll support Nader AlSalim. You’ll be key in Gaia’s journey, providing full administrative support to Nader and helping us move faster by focusing on efficiency and speed.
Salary Band: £35,000 - £40,000 + equity
- Full admin support including complex diary management, full inbox management, expenses and ensuring all admin tasks are completed
- Coordinating and planning all travel arrangements, accommodation and travel itineraries
- Acting as an ambassador for Gaia in all communication
- Supporting with meeting preparation
- Organising team social activities and any office related tasks
- Applying confidentiality and sensitivity to all tasks
- Experience supporting leadership executives
- Able to quickly understand context and ruthlessly prioritise
- Highly organised and efficient with the ability to manage changing priorities
- Confident working autonomously with minimal guidance
- Proficient in using Google Suite and other efficiency and collaboration tools