Gaia's mission begins with the world’s first IVF insurance product that predicts fertility outcomes and insures against the risk of failure, a major moment for modernising the family planning process. Underpinning our product is a proprietary predictive technology that adds a layer of certainty to an expensive, complicated, desperate, opaque but resolutely hopeful space.
We have raised $30million in funding to date, our A round at the end of 2021 was led by Atomico (read why here). We are FCA regulated, and trade on the Lloyd's of London market as a cover holder of Beazley.
We exist so that anyone who wants to have a family can try. Our goal is to create 5,000 families by 2025. We are ambitious, brave and hyper focused when it comes to the means to do this.
Everyone who wants a family should have the chance to try. For the 1 in 6 families that struggle to conceive, fertility treatments are an option but they are expensive. We created the world’s first IVF insurance allowing more prospective parents to pursue treatment with increased financial flexibility. Because the difference between having a child or not should not be how rich you are.
The experience of IVF is difficult on many levels: physically, emotionally and financially. We're here to support our members throughout the journey and deliver the best-in-class experience they deserve. This means a human presence to rely on as they purchase our product, and begin their journey.
We are looking for a full time Growth Advocate who will be the face of Gaia for our prospective members in order to support and drive growth.You will master Gaia’s product, explaining how it works and guiding them through the process to help our prospects onboard smoothly as they start their IVF treatment.
This will be predominantly online (phone, email, text) as well as at live events such as Fertility Clinic open evenings and community events. You will be the voice of the prospect within Gaia, putting yourself in their shoes and always thinking of ways in which we can better support our members.
This is a unique chance to be part of the inception of an impactful product and brand, and have the opportunity to develop your career as we grow.
What you will own
- Your own prospect funnel and performance targets
- Seeing prospects through to the onboarding stage
- Driving improvements through product feedback
- Drive member growth by supporting prospects throughout their purchasing journey
- Build relationships rooted in trust and information
- Deliver best in class service to our prospects primarily via email, messaging and phone calls
- Proactively reach out and respond to prospects
- Meet monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Drive creative solutions to solve prospects’s needs
- Share insights with Product, Operations and marketing
- Maintain a clean CRM
- Attend clinic open days
You’ll be a great candidate for this role if you
- You’re caring, empathetic, driven and ready for a challenge
- You have experience in sales, driven by hitting growth targets
- You know how to handle tricky situations in a calm and supportive manner
- You take ownership and look for optimisation in the way you work
- You drive positive impact by addressing problems and collaborating with the team to find solutions
- Experience selling a challenging, or highly emotive product to vulnerable customers is a bonus
- IVF knowledge is a bonus
Salary + Benefits offering
- £35k + variable (targets dependent)
- Private Healthcare, Fertility Support, Pension, Equity, Professional Development budget.
If you’re eager for a challenge, want to get stuck in and you're ready to make an impact on other people’s lives, apply below!
We aim to respond to all applicants within 2-3 weeks. There is no deadline for the application, our Growth Advocate role will be live until filled.