Gaia's mission begins with the world’s first IVF insurance product that predicts fertility outcomes and insures against the risk of failure, a major moment for modernising the family planning process. Underpinning our product is a proprietary predictive technology that adds a layer of certainty to an expensive, complicated, desperate, opaque but resolutely hopeful space.
We have raised $30million in funding to date, our A round at the end of 2021 was led by Atomico (read why here). We are FCA regulated, and trade on the Lloyd's of London market as a cover holder of Beazley.
We exist so that anyone who wants to have a family can try. Our goal is to create 5,000 families by 2025. We are ambitious, brave and hyper focused when it comes to the means to do this.
Everyone who wants a family should have the chance to try. For the 1 in 6 families that struggle to conceive, fertility treatments are an option but they are expensive. We created the world’s first IVF insurance allowing more prospective parents to pursue treatment with increased financial flexibility. Because the difference between having a child or not should not be how rich you are.
Imagine the vast ecosystem of companies that surround the field of fertility, from clinics and MDs to affiliates to contextually relevant brands and apps: your role will be to figure out how to best partner with this ecosystem to drive outsized member growth and value for Gaia, across both the US and UK markets. This role will be based in the US.
What you will own
- Gaia’s growth partnership strategy and model
- Growth partnership pipeline and development
- Growth targets & reporting
The role and responsibilities
- Drive the development of Gaia’s growth partnership model, including economics, tech framework, payment, data sharing & reporting
- Segment the growth partnership universe into partnership targets
- Own partner relationships from initial outreach to account nurturing and development
- Prioritize efforts wisely to build pipeline with a mix of quick wins and larger partnership opportunities, and between developing existing partners vs bringing in new one
- Report on growth partner KPIs with accountability to volume and efficiency targets
- Partner effectively across the business to drive partner growth:
- Work with Marketing to develop pitch materials, onboarding playbooks, and ongoing partner campaigns
- Work with Legal to negotiate and sign contracts
- Work with Tech on possible API development, tool integrations (e.g. affiliates platform), and reporting
- Work with Operations on partner support processes
- Present strong business case to Product for out-of-framework opportunities with potential to divert engineering resources
You’ll be a great candidate for this role if you
- Have 10+ years experience overall, with experience leading partnerships at an early stage start-up, preferably in the healthcare or fintech ecosystem
- Are talented at forming and nurturing relationships
- Have a head for business and numbers
- Are a strong negotiator
- Have the ability to collaborate internally to drive channel success
- Put business and team ahead of individual goals
Salary + Benefits offering
- Salary dependent on experience
- Health insurance
- 401k (Pension)
- An annual Personal Development Budget
If you’re eager for a challenge, want to get stuck in and you're ready to make an impact on other people’s lives, apply below!
We aim to respond to all applicants within 2 weeks. There is no deadline for the application, our Head of Growth Partnerships role will be live until filled.