Every company is turning into a software company, and this happens to take place on the cloud. Unfortunately, cloud developers waste too much time onboarding, waiting for tests, not developing, setting up environments, and Garden is here to fix this. Our platform helps keep developers focused and productive. We’re a bona fide software startup in full growth mode with an excellent recent round of funding, and we’re looking to disrupt how cloud-native software is made and maintained.
Being part of Garden means being part of a safe, progressive, diverse, and inclusive environment, where mutual respect is a core value. As an employer, we nurture innovative thinking, promote autonomy, and try to stay inventive and experimental at all times. We work with state-of-the-art technology to become the best in our domain. Just as importantly, we want to have fun getting there.
Our ideal Enterprise Account Executive will have:
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Prior experience closing software recurring subscription deals
- 2+ years experience in full-cycle sales
- The ability to understand how to explain Garden in simple terms
- A rock-solid CRM hygiene - We're on Hubspot and we're planning to move to SFDC
- Ideally experience selling to managers, directors or VPs of technology (a plus)
We’re looking for a well-rounded sales individual to both develop, manage, close new business and grow existing accounts. You’ll be responsible for understanding our current and future customer’s goals and concerns and to sell the Garden platform, support and enablement services.
You’ll work closely with our co-founders, the head of sales, as well as the head of delivery to grow our market share. We’re also serious about investing in your success too. We’ll provide a thorough training program on our playbook, on our product, and our market. You’ll also have an education budget so you can grow into a leader in this field.
Lastly, because we communicate with our prospective customers in English, interviews will be in English. We expect you to have done enough research to explain what Garden is and what Garden does.
- Engage new leads and convert to business
- Manage accounts of existing customers
- Qualifying enterprise inbound leads
- Research and outreach to warm leads
- Responsible for Garden’s outreach motion
- You have serious grit and curiosity
- You are hungry, and you like selling
- You like to learn and communicate complex topics
- You’re committed to understanding our market
- You are a clear communicator who can be coached
- A plus if you have 6 Months to 2 Years working as an SDR
- A plus if you are proficient in Salesforce or Hubspot or Pipedrive
- Rewarding commission structure
- Six weeks of vacation
- A nice laptop
- €2,000 in education budget
How will you help us grow at Garden?