GBS is the global ecosystem comprising independent teams that offer back-office services either individually or in collaboration to guide businesses through challenges.
We aim to help our clients to release their full potential by handling their operational needs.
We are looking for a talented Security Operations Center Engineer to join our team.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Follow standard operating procedure for intake of real time security events and alarms;
- Monitor infrastructure SIEM to identify security incidents;
- Gathering key data and processing alarm conditions;
- Respond on security incidents and events analysis and investigation;
- Participate in team projects.
Essential professional experience:
- Understanding of network and systems security, security testing, and software security;
- Experience with Windows & *nix platforms;
- Familiar with scripting languages (Bash, Python, Powershell);
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, FTP, SSH, SSL/TLS and HTTP Protocols, network analysis;
- Knowledge of common malware threats and attack methodologies;
- Analytical and observational skills;
- Strong communication skills, team player, able to function independently and as part of a team;
- Endless will to learn something new.