GBS is the global ecosystem comprising independent teams that offer back-office services either individually or in collaboration to guide businesses through challenges.
We aim to help our clients to release their full potential by handling their operational needs.
We are looking for a talented Service Desk Engineer to join our team.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Reproduce, analyze and evaluate requests and their impact to resolve or escalate incidents as needed;
- Communication on issues resolving with other departments;
- Control the SLA for incident resolution and escalate unresolved issues;
- Validate all the access requests from internal users;
- Install, maintain and update workstations for our users and be their first point of contact for all IT-related issues or queries;
- Support the enterprise office infrastructure.
Essential professional experience:
- System administrator with proven Office Infrastructure hands on experience (1+ year);
- Desktop OS administration, hardware;
- Windows: Client OS support (Windows 10), Windows server 2012 R2(AD, GP, NPS, Print Services);
- MacOS: Client OS support;
- Networking: DNS, DHCP, OSI, routing & switching principles;
- General tags: Virtualization, SCCM, CrowdStrike, Jira, Confluence, Acronis, software/hardware troubleshooting, Slack, GSuite;
- Basic Linux knowledge;
- Customer oriented person;
- Oral and written literacy.