GBS is the global ecosystem comprising independent teams that offer back-office services either individually or in collaboration to guide businesses through challenges.
We aim to help our clients to release their full potential by handling their operational needs.
We are looking for a talented SOC Lead to join our team.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Hiring, developing, supervision, and supporting operational engineers and analysts;
- Act as an escalation point for all security operations and response efforts;
- Managing the process of incident response to any type of security incidents;
- Ensure effective monitoring, alerting, and tuning are in place to detect indicators of compromise;
- Ensure effective responses and recovery to security and emergency situations affecting critical business assets;
- Lead formalized security incident response procedures as part of a team, including all phases of the incident handling lifecycle;
- Monitor and respond to potential security incidents, service requests, and requests for information from internal customers;
- Identifying emerging industry threats and trends to identify gaps and prioritize team efforts.
Essential professional experience:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential for success in this role;
- Maintain knowledge of industry-recognized security and analysis frameworks (MITRE ATT&CK, Cyber Kill Chain, NIST, etc.);
- Solid technical knowledge of cybersecurity tools, techniques, and procedures to identify and analyze threats and devise and monitor technology safeguards to protect sensitive assets;
- Experience working with security technologies, including SIEM, EDR, DLP, IDS/ IPS, vulnerability scanners, automation experience using Python, log management, security monitoring, security incident/event management tools.