GBS is the global ecosystem comprising independent teams that offer back-office services either individually or in collaboration to guide businesses through challenges.
We aim to help our clients to release their full potential by handling their operational needs.
We are looking for a talented AML and Due Diligence Officer to join our team.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Conducting ad hoc and ongoing KYB checks and monitoring of contractual companies and accompanying the due diligence process of signing contracts;
- Working collaboratively with other members of the Compliance team, frontline staff and managing to identify opportunities for improving compliance across the Company and support their implementation where appropriate;
- Preparing AML&TF, licensing and other compliance documents;
- Developing and maintaining relationships with regulatory authorities;
- Assisting in the development of ethically compliant business practices and supporting the implementation of compliance projects and training initiatives;
- To performing other tasks on a daily basis that may fall to AML&TF and compliance.
Essential professional experience:
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English and Russian;
- Knowledge of Ukrainian is an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Knowledge of legal requirements and controls (e.g. 4th or 5th Anti-Money Laundering Directive, FATF recommendations, MIFID II);
- Professional certification (e.g. CySEC Basic or Advanced) is a plus;
- Legal background in gambling will be considered an advantage.