GBS is the global ecosystem comprising independent teams that offer back-office services either individually or in collaboration to guide businesses through challenges.
We aim to help our clients to release their full potential by handling their operational needs.
We are looking for a talented HR Business Partner to join our team.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Support the development, and drive the achievement of the annual strategy taking into account business priorities and the global HR strategy;
- Identify and build key talent segments and provide input to the workforce plan/staffing model;
- Design and implementation of hr policies based on business needs;
- Coordinate and facilitate talent management activities for one of our partners;
- Consult business leaders on creating an efficient people management environment within the partner;
- Provide input on business unit restructures and succession planning;
- Together with managers onboard the key talents and leaders;
- Coach the Leadership team ensuring that they are delivering on their purpose and inspiring their teams;
- Consult and organise various feedback sessions;
- Deliver continuous organisational and productivity improvements;
- Measure organisational health and lead appropriate employee engagement
- Manage People Partners team;
- Analyse HR data for one of our partners to identify risks and opportunities for improvement;
- Guide leaders through HR services.
Essential professional experience:
- 3+ years of experience in HRM/HRD/HRBP roles with a headcount of 200+;
- Proven HR expertise in multiple HR disciplines and processes;
- Proven experience in managing employee relations;
- Good understanding of business operations and processes;
- Proven ability to facilitate, persuade, influence, and build credibility with all levels and all functions;
- Proven ability to understand strategic organisational issues and to influence key leaders and stakeholders for recommendations and alignment;
- Analytical, interpretative, and decision-making skills;
- Ability to prioritise and effectively manage between day-to-day requests and proactively drive a more strategic people agenda;
- Experience in the IT industry will be a plus;
- English — Upper-intermediate.