GBS is the global ecosystem comprising independent teams that offer back-office services either individually or in collaboration to guide businesses through challenges.
We aim to help our clients to release their full potential by handling their operational needs.
We are looking for a talented Talent Partner to join our team.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Support the HR Business Partner in the delivery of professional HR services and HR projects that adds value and delivers effective business-focused solutions;
- Implement Company HR policies and procedures into teams and provide full support to managers and employees on all HR issues;
- Consult and coach managers on people-related issues;
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build culture, increase productivity and provide retention support;
- Implement and support a full cycle of talent management processes (onboarding, probation period control, performance review, assessment and development, retention, exit interviews, offboarding, etc.);
- Provide succession planning;
- Keep the relevant HR databases with employee records;
- Identify new HR practices that could be introduced or suggest modifications to existing practices that could reduce retention risks and increase employee engagement.
Essential professional experience:
- 3-5 years of experience as HRM/People Partner/HR specialist, preferably in an IT product company;
- Experience and mature approach in providing HR support ad HR consulting for the teams with a headcount of 150+;
- Experience in building and implementing HR processes and development of HR tools;
- Understanding of main HR metrics and big love for HR analytics and HR dashboards;
- Experience in an international environment will be a plus;
- Experience in building and implementing a “remote first” culture and processes will be a plus;
- Upper-intermediate level of English;
- Fluent Ukrainian.