GBS is the global ecosystem comprising independent teams that offer back-office services either individually or in collaboration to guide businesses through challenges.
We aim to help our clients to release their full potential by handling their operational needs.
About the team: PERHA Group is a premium HR Consulting agency providing consulting services embracing all aspects of the employee life cycle and it was founded with the purpose of being a business partner to companies with high ambitions for employee engagement and results.
We are looking for a talented Social Media and Content Specialist to join our team.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Create and publish social media content
- Copywriting for promotional content and post scheduling for the company and the company's main clients
- Proof read of articles, support with articles' writing and publishing
- Create and deliver social media calendars and strategies, maintaining brand guidelines and tone, under the supervision of the Senior HR & Employer Brand Specialist and the Director
- Ran Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram Ads campaigns
- Replying to comments and customer queries and monitor how the brand is being mentioned on social media
- Creating reports for advertising and content optimization plan to generate new leads and increase online visibility
- Support with the daily communication with the clients and collaborators of PERHA Group
- Support with the organization of events to deliver the brand stories
- Undertake ad hoc tasks as assigned
Essential professional experience:
- University Degree in Communications, Marketing or a related field
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience in Social Media Marketing
- Social Media analytics tools knowledge
- Experience for UX analysis, Google ads, Google analytics and optimizations for CRO will be an advantage
- Experience in performing onsite and offsite SEO and experience with social media listening tools will be considered an advantage
- Fluent in English and Greek language
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, with a high attention to detail
- Creative thinking with the ability to work well with other teams