GBS is the global ecosystem comprising independent teams that offer back-office services either individually or in collaboration to guide businesses through challenges.
We aim to help our clients to release their full potential by handling their operational needs.
We are looking for a talented Delivery Manager for one of our clients.
About the team: The entertainment industry has always been a chameleon, constantly evolving. The latest seismic shift occurred with its digital transformation, turning operators into tech giants. But what awaits over the horizon? What groundbreaking innovations will redefine the industry once more? We are Risk.inc, an ambitious gambling and betting operator, and we invite you to join us on a quest to uncover the future!
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage projects and releases (timelines, scope changes, risks, dependencies);
- Organize team work to meet business needs;
- Work closely with Product Owner and Tech Leadership to define team backlog and roadmap;
- Strong partnership with Product Owners and Dev/QA leads;
- Develop and maintain scalable delivery processes;
- Proactively solve day-to-day challenges and make sound judgments;
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to the stakeholders and team;
- Resolve and/or escalate issues promptly;
- “Smart” people management;
- Recruiting and staffing process (make sure development team has appropriate skills to meet business needs).
Essential professional experience:
- 4+ years of IT project management (running development projects and teams in the role of Project Manager) and understanding of IT processes (Change Management, Release management, and others);
- Proven ability to manage teams of 10+ people and deliver multiple projects;
- Advanced skills in using project support/monitoring tools such as JIRA and Confluence;
- Hands-on experience in Agile/Scrum;
- Understanding of SDLC and finding ways to improve it;
- Passion for building an efficient, reliable, managed and motivated team;
- Strong organizational, planning and problem-solving competency.