GBS is the global ecosystem comprising independent teams that offer back-office services either individually or in collaboration to guide businesses through challenges.
We aim to help our clients to release their full potential by handling their operational needs.
We are looking for a talented Associate/Legal Secretary to join our team.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Drafting, proofreading, and negotiating various types of MSAs, SLAs, insertion orders, marketing and sponsorship agreements, NDAs;
- Sorting out corporate documents of the Group companies, managing documents flow;
- Draft and proofread T&C, privacy policies, etc;
- Handle registers of contracts, companies, etc;
- Maintain corporate and related documentation;
- Communicate with and coordinate work of external counsels from different jurisdictions;
- Representing legal function in cross-team cooperation;
- Providing day-to-day legal support to different teams regarding ad hoc requests in corporate, contractual, matters.
Essential professional experience:
- Experience in consulting as a corporate, contractual matters at least 2 years;
- Knowledge of international corporate, commercial and contractual law;
- Experience in international companies or abroad, including corporate service providers;
- Fluent command of the English language both written and oral (with knowledge and understanding of legal English);
- Managing payments to subcontractors engaged by the legal department (making applications for payments in internal documents accounting platforms);
- Work with CRM systems;
- Submission of applications in the Document Management for payment of invoices related to legal and nominal services.