GBS is the global ecosystem comprising independent teams that offer back-office services either individually or in collaboration to guide businesses through challenges.
We aim to help our clients to release their full potential by handling their operational needs.
We are looking for a talented Junior Banking and KYC officer to join our team.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Research for new banking solutions and bank account opening in accordance with Financial Department needs;
- Annual Due Diligence for the Banks/ EMIs for all Group companies including gathering up to date documentation, filling the forms in and getting them signed;
- Communication with the Banks/EMIs/Corporate service administrators/Financial department;
- Keeping track of all corporate structure changes and informing the banks of any change related to the companies;
- Update of internal document register;
- KYC identification and verification, AML, and other checks for physical and legal entities;
- Working with other relevant departments to achieve the set objectives.
Essential professional experience:
- Higher Legal/Financial education;
- At least 1 year of experience in this position in the banking/corporate/ compliance fields;
- Knowledge of KYC/AML procedure ;
- Administrative background;
- Experience in handling confidential documentation;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to multi-task, to prioritize and plan tasks on daily basis;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Knowledge of Russian and English languages, Greek language is an advantage;