GBS is the global ecosystem comprising independent teams that offer back-office services either individually or in collaboration to guide businesses through challenges.
We aim to help our clients to release their full potential by handling their operational needs.
We are looking for a talented Data Analyst for one of our clients.
At Risk.Inc, we are the mavericks of the gaming and wagering industry, where taking bold chances is our core philosophy. In an arena where digital entertainment and betting merge, we’re the trailblazers venturing into the unexplored. Our mission is to forge ahead with pioneering solutions that challenge the status quo. Our vision? To outpace the competition in seizing new markets and to perfect the art of swift and effective establishment in the international gaming sector. Dare to join Risk.Inc., and be part of the team reshaping the betting and gambling world. Embrace the chance to redefine industry standards and create your legacy with us.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Formulating business requirements into analytic solutions, defining measurement metrics, selecting an appropriate statistical methodology, evaluating model/campaign performance, and creating presentation reports;
- Designing innovative reports and dashboards that make it easy to understand marketing performance at a glance;
- Identifying problems and opportunities through data analysis and supporting the teams in developing strategic solutions;
- Proactively recommending ideas for optimizing and improving performance efficiency;
- Collaborating closely with Marketing, Finance, Product, and Analytics teams to provide regular updates on the effectiveness of all marketing channels on acquisition pipeline and revenue contribution.
Essential professional experience:
- 2+ years of experience working as a marketing analyst;
- Advanced in Tableau and/or BI (Power BI, Qlik Sense);
- 2+ years of practical experience with SQL;
- Experience with Python (Pandas, Numpy, SciPy, Matplotlib, Scikit-learn, Statsmodels);
- Experience with AWS Glue, Athena, S3;
- Experience with GIT (will be a plus);
- Good written and spoken English (Intermediate +).