GBS is the global ecosystem comprising independent teams that offer back-office services either individually or in collaboration to guide businesses through challenges.
We aim to help our clients to release their full potential by handling their operational needs.
We are looking for a talented HR Business Partner for one of our clients.
About the team: At Risk.Inc, we are the mavericks of the gaming and wagering industry, where taking bold chances is our core philosophy. In an arena where digital entertainment and betting merge, we're the trailblazers venturing into the unexplored. Our mission is to forge ahead with pioneering solutions that challenge the status quo. Our vision? To outpace the competition in seizing new markets and to perfect the art of swift and effective establishment in the international gaming sector. Dare to join Risk.Inc., and be part of the team reshaping the betting and gambling world. Embrace the chance to redefine industry standards and create your legacy with us.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Support the development and drive the achievement of the annual strategy, taking into account business priorities and the global HR strategy;
- Identify and build key talent segments and provide input to the workforce plan/staffing model;
- Design and implementation of HR policies based on business needs;
- Coordinate and facilitate talent management activities;
- Consult business leaders on creating an efficient people management environment;
- Provide input on business unit restructures and succession planning;
- Coach the Leadership team, ensuring that they are delivering on their purpose and inspiring their teams;
- Consult and organise various feedback sessions;
- Deliver continuous organisational and productivity improvements;
- Measure organisational health and lead appropriate employee engagement;
- Manage People Partners team;
- Analyse HR data to identify risks and opportunities for improvement;
- Guide leaders through HR services.
Essential professional experience:
- 3+ years of experience in HRM/HRD/HRBP roles with a headcount of 150+;
- Experience working in IT and startups is required;
- Proven HR expertise in multiple HR disciplines and processes;
- Proven experience in managing employee relations;
- Good understanding of business operations and processes;
- Proven ability to facilitate, persuade, influence, and build credibility with all levels and all functions;
- Proven ability to understand strategic organisational issues and to influence key leaders and stakeholders for recommendations and alignment;
- Analytical, interpretative, and decision-making skills;
- Ability to prioritise and effectively manage between day-to-day requests and proactively drive a more strategic people agenda;
- English - Upper-intermediate;
- Ukrainian - Native.