GBS is the global ecosystem comprising independent teams that offer back-office services either individually or in collaboration to guide businesses through challenges.
We aim to help our clients to release their full potential by handling their operational needs.
We are looking for a talented Security Specialist to join our team.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Conducting security interviews with candidates applying for vacancies within the company;
- Evaluate candidates' security status based on their biographical data, professional experience and personal characteristics;
- Verification of candidates' compliance with security standards and regulatory (legal) requirements;
- Perform a detailed analysis of risks associated with the employment of specific candidates;
- Providing recommendation information to the management for making an informed decision on the candidate's employment;
- Ensuring compliance with legal norms and information security requirements during the candidate screening process.
Essential professional experience:
- 2+ years of experience in the field of security organization of enterprises and companies of various forms of ownership or related fields;
- Knowledge of legislation and regulatory requirements related to the protection of information and physical security of the enterprise (company) and confidentiality of corporate data;
- Ability to analyze and assess risks and make informed decisions;
- Effective communication skills and the ability to conduct professional conversations with job candidates;
- Higher education in the field of security, psychology, law or related fields;
- English - Intermediate.