GBS is the global ecosystem comprising independent teams that offer back-office services either individually or in collaboration to guide businesses through challenges.
We aim to help our clients to release their full potential by handling their operational needs.
We are looking for a talented L2 Support Engineer to join our team.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Reproduce, analyze and evaluate requests and their impact to resolve or escalate incidents as needed;
- Communication on issues resolving with other departments;
- Control the SLA for incident resolution and escalate unresolved issues;
- Validate all the access requests from internal users;
- Be the 1-st (partly) and 2-nd (mostly) line of technical support (from the L3 model).
Essential professional experience:
- System administrator with proven Office Infrastructure hands on experience (1+ year);
- Desktop OS administration, hardware;
- Windows: Client OS support (Windows 10), Windows server 2012 R2(AD, GP, Print Services);
- MacOS: Client OS support;
- Networking: DNS, DHCP, OSI, routing & switching principles;
- General tags: Virtualization, SCCM, CrowdStrike, Jira, Confluence, Acronis, software/hardware troubleshooting, SQL, Slack, GSuite;
- Basic Linux knowledge;
- Customer oriented person;
- Ability to cope with all the IT related local tasks in offices (prepare workstations, workplaces, etc);
- Oral and written literacy.