GBS is the global ecosystem comprising independent teams that offer back-office services either individually or in collaboration to guide businesses through challenges.
We aim to help our clients to release their full potential by handling their operational needs.
At Risk.Inc, we are the mavericks of the gaming and wagering industry, where taking bold chances is our core philosophy. In an arena where digital entertainment and betting merge, we’re the trailblazers venturing into the unexplored. Our mission is to forge ahead with pioneering solutions that challenge the status quo. Our vision? To outpace the competition in seizing new markets and to perfect the art of swift and effective establishment in the international gaming sector. Dare to join Risk.Inc., and be part of the team reshaping the betting and gambling world. Embrace the chance to redefine industry standards and create your legacy with us.
We are looking for employees with knowledge of Spanish or Portuguese and English or Ukrainian/Russian languages to advise clients of the respective countries in written channels of communication.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Learn all the necessary information given for work;
- Help customers through live support (chats, instant messengers and emails);
- Handle customer inquiries appropriately and provide a high level of service;
- Be ready to work at night (2/2 with the floating weekend, 12-hour shift 10-22 (day shift) and 22-10 (night shift);
- Interact with other departments to resolve issues.
Essential professional experience:
- Knowledge of one of the language combinations:
1) Portuguese + English + Ukrainian/Russian or Portuguese + English;
2) Spanish + English + Ukrainian/Russian or Spanish + English;
3) Portuguese + Spanish + English + Ukrainian/Russian or Portuguese + Spanish+ English;
- Good written communication skills in one of these language combinations;
- Empathy, stress tolerance, responsibility, and focus on development and results;
- Excellent basic computer skills.