GBS is the global ecosystem comprising independent teams that offer back-office services either individually or in collaboration to guide businesses through challenges.
We aim to help our clients to release their full potential by handling their operational needs.
We are looking for a talented Technical Writer for one of our clients.
About the team: Boring Agency is a marketing company with ambitions to make marketing technological and to provide digital marketing services 360°. We have unique expertise and high-quality products, but we operate in a competitive market and want to keep pace with constant improvements.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Collaborating with subject matter experts, developers, and product managers to gather information and understand the technical aspects of our software;
- Creating, editing, and updating user manuals, guides, tutorials, and online help documentation;
- Translating technical information into clear and concise written content, making it easily understandable for both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Maintaining and updating documentation to reflect the latest product features and changes;
- Conducting reviews and gathering feedback from users to improve documentation quality;
- Assisting in developing video tutorials, webinars, and other multimedia resources to complement written materials;
- Ensuring documentation adheres to industry standards and best practices.
Essential professional experience:
- Advance English;
- At least 1 year of experience as a Technical Writer;
- Experience in writing technical documentation for software products (such as business requirements, product descriptions, functional and non-functional requirements, user guides, etc.);
- Clear and concise writing;
- Ability and eagerness to learn new tools, products, and technologies;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment;
- Multi-tasking and being a self-starter;
- Good communication skills and initiative;
- Understanding of SDLC;
- Knowledge of key principles and concepts of microservices architecture;
- Knowledge of API documentation principles.