Gelato has built the world's largest and most global platform for on-demand production and fulfillment of customized products. Today, those products are part of huge markets, such as apparel, wall-art, drinkware, digitally printed books, greeting cards. In the future, the market opportunities are endless thanks to new technologies such as 3D printing. We support a new wave of e-commerce entrepreneurs to sell their creativity globally, with a more local and sustainable production. With local production and exact matching of supply and demand, there is no waste, and carbon emissions are reduced. We support a new wave of e-commerce entrepreneurs and the global shift towards local and more sustainable production.
We own no assets - we build the software that connects world-class production facilities all across the world. We have more than 100 production partners in 32 countries. In 72 hours we can reach more than 5 billion people with customized products in a smarter, faster, and greener way.
What You Will Be Doing
In this role you will play a vital role in the onboarding process of our global production partners. As our model does not have any assets, we must work with production partners, and when we have identified a new partner we must take time to introduce them to the Gelato way of working, and ensure a smooth transition. You will lead this process, including streamlining and collaboration internally.
- Engaging with newly signed production and raw material partners and onboarding them into the Gelato Network
- Building and iterating a new streamlined onboarding process
- Collaborating with internal tech teams to enable onboarding innovation
- Acting as a direct point of contact for new partners
- Solving problems through a complete understanding of the network and its workings.
- Identity opportunities to automate processes
- Analyze operational performance and resolve issues. Collaborate with partners and suppliers to ensure all products meet quality standards
- Identify and implement best practice operational processes, and harness the power of advanced analytics to optimize for reliability.
Who you are:
- Analytical background, strong communication skills and work independently with our suppliers and partners.
- Demonstrate complete ownership of the process until the partner is live
- Experience working with multiple teams within the organization
- Organizational and time management skills with attention to detail.
- 2-5 years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree
At Gelato, we pride ourselves on our global presence with 12 offices worldwide, fostering a dynamic and diverse work environment. Rooted in a culture that values collaboration, creativity, and camaraderie, we actively cultivate a company culture that thrives on shared experiences. We encourage team members to embrace this culture by working from our inspiring office spaces at least three days a week, allowing for meaningful connections and collective growth.
What it’s like to work at Gelato
We are a customer-obsessed team with the ambition to change the world by connecting technology to the printing industry and making it much more sustainable. Everyone who joins our team must feel genuinely intrigued and motivated by our mission. We expect a lot. We are a driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who are genuinely passionate about their work and possess an entrepreneurial spirit. Our culture is unique and we live by our values, so it's worth learning more about our culture and how we work before presenting your application.
At Gelato, we pride ourselves on our global presence with 16 offices worldwide, fostering a dynamic and diverse work environment. Rooted in a culture that values collaboration, creativity, and camaraderie, we actively cultivate a company culture that thrives on shared experiences. We encourage team members to embrace this culture by working from our inspiring office spaces at least three days a week, allowing for meaningful connections and collective growth.