Gelato has built the world's largest and most global platform for on-demand production and fulfillment of customized products. Today, those products are part of huge markets, such as apparel, wall-art, drinkware, digitally printed books, greeting cards. In the future, the market opportunities are endless thanks to new technologies such as 3D printing. We support a new wave of e-commerce entrepreneurs to sell their creativity globally, with a more local and sustainable production. With local production and exact matching of supply and demand, there is no waste, and carbon emissions are reduced.
We own no assets - we build the software that connects world-class production facilities all across the world. We have more than 100 production partners in 32 countries. In 72 hours we can reach more than 5 billion people with customized products in a smarter, faster, and greener way.
What you will be doing
The Event Manager is responsible for planning, executing, and managing our company's digital and presence events, ensuring seamless and impactful experiences for our clients, prospects, sales/internal teams and partners.
Some of your key responsibilities will include
- Plan, execute, and manage all aspects of B2B events, including conferences, trade shows, webinars, workshops, and customer conferences, from conception to completion.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop event strategies aligned with marketing and business objectives.
- Manage event budgets, negotiate contracts with vendors, and oversee logistics, including venue selection, catering, audio-visual requirements, and event collateral.
- Coordinate event promotion, registration, and attendee communication to drive participation and engagement.
- Moderate webinars and other digital event formats
- Work closely with sales, product, and executive teams to ensure events align with brand messaging and goals, supporting lead generation and customer retention efforts.
- Evaluate event performance, measure ROI, and provide post-event analysis and reporting to optimize future events.
- Stay updated on industry trends, competitor events, and best practices to bring innovative ideas and creativity to event planning.
Who you are
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a start-up mentality, a collaborative mindset, and a passion for event planning. The ideal candidate is a hands-on problem solver, who wants to exceed expectations, is eager to learn and improve. You are an organiser by trade and love obsessing over deadlines and details with discipline. You are comfortable interacting with senior stakeholders, able to articulate complexity, and not afraid to challenge the status quo.
More than that we would like to see evidence of the following in your profile:
- Bachelor's degree in Event Management, Marketing, Hospitality, or related field.
- Proven track record (5+ years) of successful event management, preferably within the B2B SaaS or tech industry.
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to multitask and manage multiple high-profile events concurrently.
- Strong negotiation, budgeting, and vendor management skills.
- Proficiency in event management software and tools.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities.
- Creativity, attention to detail, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally on a regular basis
What it’s like to work at Gelato
We are a customer-obsessed team with the ambition to change the world by connecting technology to the printing industry and making it much more sustainable. Everyone who joins our team must feel genuinely intrigued and motivated by our mission. We expect a lot. We are a driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who are genuinely passionate about their work and possess an entrepreneurial spirit. Our culture is unique and we live by our values, so it's worth learning more about our culture and how we work before presenting your application.
At Gelato, we pride ourselves on our global presence with 16 offices worldwide, fostering a dynamic and diverse work environment. Rooted in a culture that values collaboration, creativity, and camaraderie, we actively cultivate a company culture that thrives on shared experiences. We encourage team members to embrace this culture by working from our inspiring office spaces at least three days a week, allowing for meaningful connections and collective growth.
Lastly, we ask that you please upload your CV in English, regardless of which country you are applying from.