Here at Generation Home, we have an ambitious goal: Helping everyone to become a homeowner.
Increasing prices, stagnant wages, high rents, and insufficient housing stock have put homeownership permanently out of reach for too many.
We are on a mission to transform the housing market: We’re broadening access to homeownership for aspiring first-time buyers, simplifying the home-buying process, and promoting our customers’ financial wellbeing through the smarter management of their home finances. Backed by leading institutional & angel investors, and a rapidly growing team, we’re set for an exceptional 2022.
The challenge is huge and we are looking for passionate people with diverse skills and backgrounds to add to our rapidly growing team. And that’s where you come in:
We are rapidly growing our business and the extending number of intermediary partners we work with is critical to this. We are creating a central team of telephone-based BDMs (tBDM) and Broker Champions to manage key accounts and support our field-based BDMs. This role will lead that team.
- To create and lead a team of motivated, high performing telephone BDM & Broker Champions
- Own the broker registration and on-going management process
- Deliver critical business KPIs on new lending volumes and service quality
- Provide coaching and performance management for team members to help them achieve their personal and business goals
- Develop effective, positive relationships with key networks, clubs and firms
- Provide strategic input into the growth of our intermediary mortgage proposition
To succeed in this role, you need:
- experience of intermediary sales force management and leadership (especially telephone)
- great motivational leadership skills
- experience with performance management
- experience recruiting and retaining talent
- a strong technical understanding of the intermediary mortgage market is essential
What we have to offer
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful Equity Shares
- £1,000 annual training budget
- Private Health Care with Vitality
- Enhanced maternity leave
- Mental wellbeing support: access therapy and mental health sessions through Spill
- 25 days of holiday plus bank holidays
- Regular Lunch and Learns
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- £300 yearly BEAM contributions on your behalf
- Flexible working
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and our external handbook for candidates in order to get a good overview of Generation Home.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.
We want everyone to become a homeowner. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for talented individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We believe that we can all do the best work of our lives when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.