Here at Generation Home, we have an ambitious goal: Helping everyone to become a homeowner.
Increasing prices, stagnant wages, high rents, and insufficient housing stock have put homeownership permanently out of reach for too many.
We are on a mission to transform the housing market: We’re broadening access to homeownership, simplifying the home-buying process, and promoting our customers’ financial wellbeing through the smarter management of their home finances. Backed by leading institutional & angel investors, and a rapidly growing team, we’re set for an exceptional 2023.
The challenge is huge and we are looking for passionate people with diverse skills and backgrounds to add to our rapidly growing team. And that’s where you come in:
We’re looking for a senior Product Data Analyst to provide accurate management information for various teams at GenH. You will be crucial in enabling our sales and marketing teams to generate more applications, helping us monitor our pipeline and helping our servicing team identify customers in financial distress.
As a Senior Product Data Analyst, your role will consist of the following:
- Developing and maintaining our reporting infrastructure using standardised methods in dbt and Looker.
- Researching our evolving product set and providing insights on using data to measure the success of our products.
- Building and maintaining complex dashboards for the senior management team.
- Working with product and engineering to process new features.
- Partnering with members of your data team, our product managers, and members of the ops team.
You would be an excellent fit for our Senior Product Data Analyst role if you have:
- Strong experience in analytics using SQL, dbt, and Cloud services such as AWS or GCP.
- A background or technical training in STEM subjects.
- Experience interpreting and building product-related MI dashboards/reports.
- 5 years experience in data related roles.
- A proactive, “can do” attitude - being agile and open to different tasks and priorities.
- Accountability over your work, embracing challenges and owning the outcomes.
The interview process consists of a:
- phone / video call with our recruiter or head of people
- 1hr technical interview via video with our head of data and data scientist
- Two 45 minute values interviews on-site with two members of our product and ops teams
- 30 minute final interview with one of our co-founders
What we have to offer
- £60,000 - £65,000 annual salary
- Meaningful equity shares
- £1,000 annual training budget
- Private Health Care
- Enhanced maternity leave
- Online mental health support via Spill
- 25 days of holiday plus bank holidays
- Regular Lunch and Learns
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- £300 yearly BEAM contributions on your behalf
- Flexible working
We want everyone to become a homeowner. To achieve this mission, we are committed to continuing to build a diverse and inclusive team. We would love to hear from mission-driven candidates from diverse backgrounds that want revolutionise home-buying, so please do reach out! Read more about why we value diversity in our candidate handbook.
Some final guidelines:
- Please let us know if you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or interview process.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. We don't receive CVs or Cover Letters by email or LinkedIn messaging.