At Gen H, our mission is to give everyone the opportunity to become a homeowner. To achieve this, we’re building a homebuying process that is simple, transparent and fair.
We are on a mission to transform the housing market: We’re broadening access to homeownership for aspiring buyers, simplifying the home-buying process, and promoting our customers’ financial wellbeing through the smarter management of their home finances. Backed by leading institutional & angel investors, we’re set for an exceptional 2023.
The challenge is huge, and we are looking for people passionate about delivering fantastic customer outcomes. Working for Gen H means being ambitious in the standards you set for yourself, working with urgency, and owning the outcomes of your work. We expect our people to be humble and communicate openly and honestly with one another.
And that’s where you come in:
We’re looking for a Data Analyst to build state-of-the-art data automations and to provide accurate management information for various teams at Gen H. Your focus will be freeing up our commercial and product teams by automating regular data-related tasks, helping us improve our analytics infrastructure, and building complex dashboards for the senior management team.
As Data Analyst, your role will consist of the following:
- Developing and maintaining our data automations.
- Building our analytics infrastructure using standardised methods in dbt and Looker, staying on top of the constantly evolving data sets.
- Building and maintaining complex dashboards for the senior management team.
- Working with product and engineering to process new features.
- Partnering with other members of the data team, our product managers, and members of the commercial team.
You would be an excellent fit as Data Analyst if you have:
- Strong experience in analytics using SQL and building automations using Python.
- Experience interpreting and building product-related MI dashboards/reports.
- 2 years experience in data related roles.
- A proactive, “can do” attitude - being agile and open to different tasks and priorities.
- Accountability over your work, embracing challenges and owning the outcomes.
The interview process consists of a:
- phone / video call with our recruiter or head of people
- 1hr technical interview via video with our product analyst
- Two 45 minute values interviews on-site with two members of our data and capital markets teams
- 30 minute final interview with one of our senior managers
What we have to offer
- £40,000 - £45,000 annual salary
- Meaningful equity shares
- £1,000 annual training budget
- Private Health Care
- Enhanced maternity leave
- Online mental health support via Spill
- 25 days of holiday plus bank holidays
- Regular Lunch and Learns
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- £300 yearly BEAM contributions on your behalf
- Flexible working (2-3 days a week on-site in our London office)
We want everyone to become a homeowner. To achieve this mission, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We would love to hear from mission-driven candidates from diverse backgrounds who want revolutionise home-buying, so please do reach out! Read more about why we value diversity in our careers page.
Some final guidelines:
- Please let us know if you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or interview process.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. We don't receive CVs or Cover Letters by email or LinkedIn messaging.